• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    gggrrr - football! that is a sport - do you think this is LIGHT RELIEF or something!
    Ah, I consider myself duly chastised

Anyway - when are England playing?
    Do they ever?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

My first class went well tonight, made a few things up during the warm up/down and everyone seemed to enjoy it

Comment

I f**ked it up! I should have been the perfect interview - I had a c++ compiler and code to patch up. perfect for me. I just froze! Maybe cos first interview in 2 years?

Anyway I am well hackd off!
        Oh dear

<- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Oh dear

<- manly
          I am just soooo hacked off. Nothing complex - standard inheritance/loop issues. They had loop in wrong place and had a non virtual function. Took me 15 minutes to get it! Usually I would be in there like a ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Ah, I consider myself duly chastised

Do they ever?
            Only CM wields the paddle here!

When are the morris dancing world championships?

Comment

I am just soooo hacked off. Nothing complex - standard inheritance/loop issues. They had loop in wrong place and had a non virtual function. Took me 15 minutes to get it! Usually I would be in there like a ferret.
              But you got it in the end? Maybe not a total washout - perhaps all the other candidates took half an hour, or just failed miserably

Comment

They start this weekend over at the warf

Comment

I think she's agreed to share it with Kali. Don't tell though.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    My first class went well tonight, made a few things up during the warm up/down and everyone seemed to enjoy it
                    Splendid!

When you say "made a few things up", was it like that episode of Friends where Joey claimed to have had years of dance training, and then got put in charge of teaching the rest of the cast of the musical the moves?

"Jazz hands!"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Splendid!

When you say "made a few things up", was it like that episode of Friends where Joey claimed to have had years of dance training, and then got put in charge of teaching the rest of the cast of the musical the moves?

"Jazz hands!"
                      Sort of, the best part was that I didn't have to break into a sweat and I could play it on the fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X