• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Later, denizens
    Wavey wave.

Hey ho. Alone again.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Enough of the Donkey Punching!!!

It's doing my head in...

if ever a truer word was said in jest!!!!!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I should also add the only one she wanted to know the name of, was Chimp ......

Doesn't she want to know about me!?!

although I wasn't in the pictures - but still!
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

(and a degree of )

Oh, I've already said that

Comment

Having left the pub and wandered down to the FMB bar (it is on the way home) I discovered that there was a private party on... the doorman assured me that The Management had nonetheless decreed that I should be allowed to enter, as long as I later gave a breakdancing demonstration

Upon entering, I discovered that it was in fact the leaving do for one of the barmen (one of the best, I must say) who tomorrow is flying to South America where, through a friend of a friend, he has got the opportunity of doing photography for a tourist-orientated web site, all expenses paid, and a meaty salary - jolly nice for a twenty-three year old, I'd say!

Naturally, I then spent the rest of the evening telling those who seemed sufficiently gullible that this was just a cover story, and that he was in fact going to work as an unpaid volunteer in a Venezuelan donkey sanctuary.

One has to do these things... enough of them were sufficiently drunk as to become confused to the degree that they will wake up tomorrow with hazy images of him heading for a future of lugging bales of hay around a place full of donkeys. (I can be quite graphic when it comes to describing the lives I imagine for others.)

Still, he won't be back for several years, so whatever

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Who are you calling 'Shortly', furry-face?
              You

Comment

Comment

Population
                  1122 Revenues
                  256700 € Unemployment 1 %
                  Transport 99 %
                  Criminality 2 %
                  Pollution 1 %

rank=198

Comment

Wow it is the longest thread I've ever seen