• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Please visit once per day from work and once from home.

Anyone know why we keep tpdville going? It was originally to annoy atw but we are now much bigger than his city - and he never visits anymore...
    Because we can... although TheFaqqer has gone so maybe tpdville will die a natural death - or diver will start some more fires

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Nah, Peteborough. My take is that I better get some gigs in the Fens before it's underwater.

Good point!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Because we can... although TheFaqqer has gone so maybe tpdville will die a natural death - or diver will start some more fires
        Someone claiming to be TF does write in the bulletin board from time to time - but it could be an impresonator.

Comment

Population 1102
          Revenues 252450 €

Unemployment 1 %
          Transport 98 %
          Criminality 1 %
          Pollution 0 %

rank=194

Comment

And it all goes quiet again.

Comment

And it all goes quiet again.
              Just heard the Shell tanker drivers are striking on Friday. So that'll be me having the rest of the week 9and probably next week) off work.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Just heard the Shell tanker drivers are striking on Friday. So that'll be me having the rest of the week 9and probably next week) off work.
                and I'll be filling up on the way home from work

Comment

I thought you were in insurance rather than a tanker driver? Why not fill up now? Do you use that much petrol? Can you get some cans filled with petrol?

Comment

I thought you were in insurance rather than a tanker driver? Why not fill up now? Do you use that much petrol? Can you get some cans filled with petrol?
                    I'm not insurance, I'm general webby development, was just doing an insurance aggregator for a famous "High Street Car Pricing Magazine" online offering.

I do a 90 mile commute, so I need two tanks a week, so if I don't get filled up tonight, I can't do the rest of the week). if I can't get filled on Thu night, I won't be doing Mon-Tue next week either. Why can't they strike when contract is done?

I'm sure panic buying has set in already.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

I'm nearly out of fuel anyway so I won't be panic buying, just normal consumption. However if fuel runs out, then its work from home

Comment

Working...
                      X