• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSP wants to "chat"

I was perfectly happy spending the day dodging work and researching energy saving gu10 light bulbs then she had to get all serious on me.

Women. They just don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      As your brain dies - your bank balance gets bigger!
      So why aren't I rich? Or am I the exception to the rule?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        GSP wants to "chat"

I was perfectly happy spending the day dodging work and researching energy saving gu10 light bulbs then she had to get all serious on me.

Women. They just don't understand.
        So why not tell her you are busy at work? Surely ypu don't tell GSP the truth do you?

Truth is no basis for a relationship - or for posting on an internet forum come to that!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You only get 225 miles from a tank? Can you fill up some cans?
          Why not get a hotel next Monday night - save yourself a round trip?
          I get 4 lots of 90, with a bit to spare, so 360 miles from a tank, with probably another 40 or so to spare, but I hate going down to fumes cos it knackers the old fuel filter.

I could get a hotel, etc, but I'm so near the end on this one I'm just taking it as it comes. I'm sure the client will let me offset the actual worked days until after this is over, if it happens at all.
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

So why not tell her you are busy at work? Surely ypu don't tell GSP the truth do you?

Truth is no basis for a relationship - or for posting on an internet forum come to that!
            She was refering to when I got home and not chat as in a social sense but more a "jog on" sense.

Still at least I get to change the light bulbs in the flat tonight.

Last owner had 10 x 50W halogens lighting the hallway. Being replaced with 10 x 2W LED replacements.

From 500W to 20W.

Comment

She was refering to when I got home and not chat as in a social sense but more a "jog on" sense.
              Hail the mighty Jog!

what is a "jog on" sense? horizontally jogging? Wherre is relationship going?

Can you work late? Can you go down the pub?

Comment

Blimey! I'm really bored too!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Still at least I get to change the light bulbs in the flat tonight.

Last owner had 10 x 50W halogens lighting the hallway. Being replaced with 10 x 2W LED replacements.

From 500W to 20W.
                  Top drivel post

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Blimey! I'm really bored too!
                    Bear meet Kali! Kali meet Bear!

Sorted....

Comment

Hail the mighty Jog!

what is a "jog on" sense? horizontally jogging? Wherre is relationship going?

Can you work late? Can you go down the pub?
                      To be honest the prospect of getting the mates chat at the moment is less interesting/important than costing these light bulbs to make sure they are worth it.

So I reckon its probably a good time to have it...

I reckon I'd save about £10 a month overall with a £40 outlay. Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                      X