• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm hungry!
    What will lunch be? How about something greek to get you in the holiday mood?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

dont start! post some drivel here first.....
      I'm not sure you want me to post negative, surly drivel.
      I'm having to dust off the old cv and dive into a strange market at the mo. 2 personal friends of mine are (apologies for fraternising with the enemy) agents, and they're on notice to find me something a lot more interesting.

There's only so much more abject boredom I can stand. And they have the cheek to ask me to go permie.

Pantaloons.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        I'm not sure you want me to post negative, surly drivel.
        It never stops me!

poor RH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          It never stops me!

poor RH
          Permie? PERMIE? FFS!

It's a Wilmslow moment I know, but they can shove their <<canned laughter>> right up their chocolate starfish. Permie? Ach.

So I'm looking around... right at a time when I can't really be bothered. Going to look good in interviews that is.

Interviewer: So, how would you solve that particular technical problem?
          RH: I couldn't give a flying-bearded-flip, honest, I'd rather snort Old Spice.
          Interviewer: Ah. I see. Erm, well, how do you think you'll fit in with the team here at clientco?
          RH: To break the ice, perhaps I could beat you to death with one of your shoes, then feed it to the director?

Comment

Stabbity stab stab stab stabbage.

Comment

Meanwhile, in an imagination far, far away - where I'm not in an open plan office and am sailing in the Med...

Comment

Perhaps now is not the best time to give up smoking.

Comment

Permie? PERMIE? FFS!

It's a Wilmslow moment I know, but they can shove their <<canned laughter>> right up their chocolate starfish. Permie? Ach.

So I'm looking around... right at a time when I can't really be bothered. Going to look good in interviews that is.

Interviewer: So, how would you solve that particular technical problem?
                  RH: I couldn't give a flying-bearded-flip, honest, I'd rather snort Old Spice.
                  Interviewer: Ah. I see. Erm, well, how do you think you'll fit in with the team here at clientco?
                  RH: To break the ice, perhaps I could beat you to death with one of your shoes, then feed it to the director?

I think you are forgetting something - you get a free company polyester tie!

Seriously - who hard are they pushing permie? How long can you tell them you are thinking about it?

Doesn't being in business mean that lieing is ok?

Comment

Perhaps now is not the best time to give up smoking.
                    Indeed. I would keep up the glue sniffing and the heroin too.

Comment

I'm still hungry - going to the pub soon..... but not bloody soon enough!!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X