• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boy or Girl?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy or Girl?

Since our own Mary Poppins will be Poppin' one out in the not to distant future and IIRC it is the first CUK birth, as opposed to birth by a members other half, I think it's time to open the traditional sweepstakes.

Place your bets on it being a boy or a girl and post your guess for the weight.

Winner gets the baby named after them, on CUK at least
    Boy
    61.11%
    Girl
    38.89%
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Weight between 6.5 and 8.5lbs

Comment

Girl - 7lb 10oz
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Freaky transexual merbaby.

Comment

Boy - 7lb 6oz
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Weight? Us blokes don't know that sort of thing.

I recall the mother in law phoning me up just after the missus had had twins and asking how much they weighed. I didn't have a clue, so just took a geuss and said they were about 12lbs each. There was a stunned silence.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Boy - 7lb 6oz
              Er, wot? Playing your own book?

OK, I'll have: Girl - 6lb 7oz.

HairyArsedBint - she'll love it.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Happy for the ma and pa to have either a boy or girl as long as it is healthy and named PZZ76077....

PZZ

Comment

Boy 7lb 3oz

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
                    Happy for the ma and pa to have either a boy or girl as long as it is healthy and named PZZ76077....

PZZ
                    PZZ76078 Shirley?

Girl 10lb 4oz - To be called Maria

Comment

Working...
                    X