• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are southerners such woofters?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are southerners such woofters?

Is it the sub-tropical climate?
    The proximity to France?
    The latte macchiato?
    Shortage of Vimto?
    Too many Australians?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is it the sub-tropical climate?
    The proximity to France?
    The latte macchiato?
    Shortage of Vimto?
    Too many Australians?
    Both the romans (italians) and the normans (french) invaded from the south of England.
    I think this has left the southerners genetically predisposed towards woofterism
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

A quick search turned up this Shetland Island gay dating service, and you can't get much further north than that.

Look at the huge list towards the bottom - There must be gays on every island and speck of rock up there! In fact there are probably gays "camped" on Rockall.

All goes to show, the further north the more wooftahs there are
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        A quick search turned up this Shetland Island gay dating service, and you can't get much further north than that.

Look at the huge list towards the bottom - There must be gays on every island and speck of rock up there! In fact there are probably gays "camped" on Rockall.

All goes to show, the further north the more wooftahs there are
        That's Shetland. Just be glad they're shagging humans.

Comment

I think they watch Coronation Street and think "My God those women are strong up there, I’d be better off down here with my nice friend Elton and his Phillipino boy”

Whereas us real men know how to control the northern lasses.

I guess the best analogy is they are “driving” (what!, where?) nice little Fiats, whilst we are living on the edge in Ferrari Enzo’s, getting the best but aware that we might be killed at any second. (Of course the analogy breaks down when discussing lose back-ends!)
          Last edited by deano; 5 December 2008, 13:51.
          When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

why is this in Light relief and the anti northern thread isn't??
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              why is this in Light relief and the anti northern thread isn't??
              They're sensitive, those woofters.

Comment

Always amazes me how the word association thread stays in general
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...f-brother.html

Does this answer the orginal question ?
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                    X