• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why are southerners such woofters?"

Collapse

• Joe1978
    replied
    Exactlly!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    its the churchill's antiseabrookscrispsism syndrome coupled with chronic hypopeasepuddingitis

terrible business
    BTW, you do know that Churchill was MP for Oldham, don't you?

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied

Quite right

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    its the churchill's antiseasbrookscripsism syndrome coupled with chronic hypopeasepuddingitis

terrible business

antiseasbrookscrispsism

Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    A quick search turned up this Shetland Island gay dating service, and you can't get much further north than that.
    Well southerners have to holiday somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    its the churchill's antiseasbrookscripsism syndrome coupled with chronic hypopeasepuddingitis

terrible business

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...f-brother.html

Does this answer the orginal question ?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Always amazes me how the word association thread stays in general

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    why is this in Light relief and the anti northern thread isn't??
    They're sensitive, those woofters.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    why is this in Light relief and the anti northern thread isn't??

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    I think they watch Coronation Street and think "My God those women are strong up there, I’d be better off down here with my nice friend Elton and his Phillipino boy”

Whereas us real men know how to control the northern lasses.

I guess the best analogy is they are “driving” (what!, where?) nice little Fiats, whilst we are living on the edge in Ferrari Enzo’s, getting the best but aware that we might be killed at any second. (Of course the analogy breaks down when discussing lose back-ends!)
    Last edited by deano; 5 December 2008, 13:51.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    A quick search turned up this Shetland Island gay dating service, and you can't get much further north than that.

Look at the huge list towards the bottom - There must be gays on every island and speck of rock up there! In fact there are probably gays "camped" on Rockall.

All goes to show, the further north the more wooftahs there are
    That's Shetland. Just be glad they're shagging humans.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Look at the huge list towards the bottom - There must be gays on every island and speck of rock up there! In fact there are probably gays "camped" on Rockall.

All goes to show, the further north the more wooftahs there are

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is it the sub-tropical climate?
    The proximity to France?
    The latte macchiato?
    Shortage of Vimto?
    Too many Australians?
    Both the romans (italians) and the normans (french) invaded from the south of England.
    I think this has left the southerners genetically predisposed towards woofterism

Leave a comment:

Working...
X