• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sad ShopKeeper from Slough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sad ShopKeeper from Slough

is starting to make this site look like ComputerContractor.net

this is one of his trademark statements...

"It does indeed. I f-cked your mother and she said I was better than your dad and your brother."

Is this sort of dialogue good or bad for CUK ?

Milan.

Personally I thought it was a great line.

Up there with

"I could have been your father but the alsation beat me to it"

Comment

it's the sort of line which distinguishes those from subsistence backgrounds.

Milan.

Comment

Oh Im sorry too lowbrow for you

How about

"You sir are drunk!"
        "and you madam are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober'.

A more personal favourite is

"I've always been sarcastic, before that I just used to point and laugh" - Darlene (Roseanne)

Comment

excellent,

credit where credit's due,

Shaun has a few gems to his name too, including:

"you wouldn't know a good time if it sat on your face and wiggled"

I fear his are not original though and were infact drilled into him by generations of drill sargents.

Milan.

Comment

Is MF David Brent then? Little fat mouthy twat with facial hair that makes him look like a fanny?

:lol

Comment

I fear his are not original though and were infact drilled into him by generations of drill sargents.
              Milan, you rightly have much to fear. Plodding through life with an intellect that is smaller than a termite's lunchbox being one of the factors that should alarm you most, though surprisingly you seem oblivious to the fact despite overwhelming evidence confirming it. You may want to search the net for a forum more worthy of your "talent". Can I suggest CBeebies?
              If you are going to take a swipe at the Army, at least have the sense to learn how to spell the ranks.

Comment

David Brent is great - he is playing vital part in counter-attack designed to re-establish 'tash to levels of acceptance and adorance of the 70s.

Comment

Yeah yeah, we all know what kind of people wear 'taches.
                  Don't however, take that to mean I'm homophobic.
                  some of my ex-best friends are gay :-)

Comment

Is MF David Brent then? Little fat mouthy twat with facial hair that makes him look like a fanny?
                    Minus the facial hair, but otherwise spot on!!!!! :lol

Comment

Working...
                    X