• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Qualities of a female

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qualities of a female

What are the qualities of a female that most attract you in a lifelong partner?

Assuming attributes not selected are average.

I was going to make this poll multiple choice, since some attributes will be wanted in combination, but doing so would also mask the weightings people will have for each option. So it’s single choice only.
    Nice arse & boobs
    26.67%
    Nice Personality
    46.67%
    High Intelligence
    10.00%
    Wit
    3.33%
    Loaded
    6.67%
    Four foot eight and a flat head
    3.33%
    AndyW
    3.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TimberWolf; 18 December 2007, 12:26.

Personaility - She has to be a nice person, and able to maintain a conversation that does not revolve around makeup or shopping. A nice pair of bakery goods is also good though.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Lifelong? That'd mean they'd still be around when they'd be like, old?

You must be joking...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I predict option 1 will be the winner by a while. Option 5 to finish second. Probably.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

So TW, you on a wife hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            So TW, you on a wife hunt?
            Maybe, though if things turn bad next year a series of girlfriends/hookers might be a better option.

Comment

Import a Thai bride. One that doesn't speak English so she can keep her mouth shut - except when you need it open.

Comment

I take it there can't be a mixture of all the above.
                Ideally I would like a loaded, nice arsed, big boob'd, intelligent filthy "life" partner, but as the above is a bit unrealistic I'll drop the loaded part.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I take it there can't be a mixture of all the above.
                  Ideally I would like a loaded, nice arsed, big boob'd, intelligent filthy "life" partner, but as the above is a bit unrealistic I'll drop the loaded part.
                  My bad, I forgot to add 'filthy' as a desirable attribute in a woman

And nice looks in the face dept. As for the lack of multiple choice, its just a consequence of the limitations of the polling options provided here.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                    Import a Thai bride. One that doesn't speak English so she can keep her mouth shut - except when you need it open.
                    I get female attention so I’m not desperate. Funnily enough (and hopefully not appearing racist) I’m not tremendously attracted to women from some other races (e.g. Chinese/African/Thai/Indian). Weird eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X