• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trivia, Trauma, Joy…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every atom has (in proportion to its size) a great deal of empty space between the nucleus and the particles orbiting it. If you removed this space, squashing all atoms in the world so that the protons, neutrons, electrons etc all touched each other, the entire mass of this planet would be compressed to the size of a football, shortly before the forces involved and heat generated caused a massive explosion.

I'm trying to get organised while leading a team - this is causing me no end of stress, as the work piles in, and shows no signs of slowing down.

I'm still alive, which is nice, and I'm getting married in 5 months time.

Comment

Trivia
      If you walk into a wall enough times, eventually the particles will align correctly and you will pass though.

Trauma
      Its my birthday tomorrow and my wife has decided it is time to start breeding (with me)

Joy
      I am married to the best woman on the planet... and she wants to start breeding (with me).

Comment

Oranges taste the same regardless of whether they are going down or coming back up.

Oranges taste the same regardless of whether they are going down or coming back up.

Comment

Nice one!

Kicking someone hurts them

Comment

It will soon be Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

That is ONLY trauma....

Comment

Thought I would resurrect and see how far it goes this time around.....

Trivia - Still managed to leave at 3pm despite arriving an hour late this morning

Trauma - Got Personal Development Review with the boss I had a stand up row with the other week - hating permiedoom with a passion, and the contract market is pretty bleak in my sector right now

Joy - Off to sunny France in a couple of weeks to recover from the appraisal.

What's yours?

Comment

Trivia
                  My train was 30 minutes late today.

Trauma
                  My train was 30 minutes late today.

Joy
                  My train was not cancelled totally and soon I can start cycling again.

Comment

It's snowing again

It's fcking snowing again.

woohoo it's snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      It's snowing again

It's fcking snowing again.

woohoo it's snowing again
                      No it's not

No it's not

No it's not