• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grumpy old man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    I'm the other way around, I used to loathe him and his self aggrandisement, but I gained a grudging respect for him over his school dinner initiative.
    Me too. I particularly enjoyed the footage of our moronic underclasses smuggling chips, pies and cakes through the school fence to their children.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
      Me too. I particularly enjoyed the footage of our moronic underclasses smuggling chips, pies and cakes through the school fence to their children.
      Fascinating, really; watching natural selection in action.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

I hate nearly everyone and everything. Bah! Humbug!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          I'm the other way around, I used to loathe him and his self aggrandisement, but I gained a grudging respect for him over his school dinner initiative.
          Yeah but he does it in such a sanctimonious and patronising way. Also his tubbiness is hardly testament to the healthiness of his own diet - it may all be natural and fresh but it's still making him into a tubmunster.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
            Yeah but he does it in such a sanctimonious and patronising way. Also his tubbiness is hardly testament to the healthiness of his own diet - it may all be natural and fresh but it's still making him into a tubmunster.
            Pukkah!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
              I hate nearly everyone and everything. Bah! Humbug!

I think we'd all twigged that already DBABloke, oh and where's your favourite little doggie today?
              Oh yeah and Arthur BASTARD Scargill. the prime architect of the destruction of the trade unions in this country. Hang on a minute though, that's not a bad thing. Sorry, I like Arthur Scargill, top bloke.

(If you're reading this Snaw, it was a joke, honest.)
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Ah yes, the old "enemy within"... those were the days...
                I've just been to trap one and got rid of one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                  Good list, but Grease is one of my favourite films!
                  Admit it, you are a girl, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    Admit it, you are a girl, aren't you?
                    I'll show you mine if you show me your's!

Maybe it's not very manly, but I thought it was a good laugh!

Comment

Working...
                    X