• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anybody so bored in work....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody so bored in work....

they've resorted to Facebook ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    they've resorted to Facebook ?
    Yep...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Seems a bit teenage girly to me. Is there actually anything to do apart from make friends with strange people you wouldn't actually bother to speak to in real life???

Comment

Ummm, a little bit

Comment

yes, but a bit of harmless flirting is ok and it passes the time of day til you can go out shagging in the night...
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

I registered on there after some nagging from workmates to be hit with a slew of 'be my friend' requests from people who never spoke to me at school, a couple who wouldn't p*ss on me if I was on fire, and one person who I would rather smear jam on my eyeballs and stick my head in a wasps nest than call friend.

Tis weird, get on facebook and suddenly it doesn't matter that you never spoke to each other when you saw one another every day..

Maybe it's the epeen factor of having 30,000 'friends'..

Hevra

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
              yes, but a bit of harmless flirting is ok and it passes the time of day til you can go out shagging in the night...
              But are you not flirting with a bunch of 50 yo gay blokes acting as young fit ladies....???

Comment

FB is banned at my workplace.

Comment

I can't be arsed to register. Unless...

Is that milf I sometimes see at the station on there?

Comment

What's Facebook? Is it anything to do with the Poles taking our jobs, etc.?

Comment

Working...
                    X