• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bedsits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedsits

Hi all,

I will be looking for accomodation soon and have seen some adverts on bedsits. Has anyone stayed in one of them? I would always house share so not really sure on their advantages and disadvantages..

Many thanks all.

Congratulations! You are this week's winner of "The Most Open-ended Question" competition.

Comment

Seriously now, does anyone have experience in living in one or know much about them?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Nope.

I lived in Travel Lodges and Travel Inns...

The disadvantage is not being able to listen to orgasmic wimmin at varying times of the day & night.
        Speak for yourself.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by kesm View Post
          Seriously now, does anyone have experience in living in one or know much about them?

thanks.

have stayed in one it was good

friend stayed in a different one it was bad

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
            have stayed in one it was good

friend stayed in a different one it was bad

HTH
            I have stayed in both of those.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Were there bedbugs?
              As big as your hand!

Comment

Bedsits????

This is a contractors website FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  This is a contractors website FFS.
                  A wise man once said that the journey to wealth is not about how much you earn, but how much you save. The OP, lying on his skanky mattress in a room with mouldy walls, surrounded by flies and used needles, has obviously taken this advice on board in his decision to choose a bedsit over something more pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                    A wise man once said that the journey to wealth is not about how much you earn, but how much you save. The OP, lying on his skanky mattress in a room with mouldy walls, surrounded by flies and used needles, has obviously taken this advice on board in his decision to choose a bedsit over something more pleasant.
                    He can stay in my shed. I think there's an old mattress in there, and I trapped all the mice, I think. kesm: Yours for £100 per week. Lights out by 11pm, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X