• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not the way I wanna go!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the way I wanna go!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004092008,00.html
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

<shudder>

Comment

Maybe the spider only paralysed him, then he got eaten alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Is it better or worse than getting humped to death by a camel?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Is it better or worse than getting humped to death by a camel?

Depends if the camel eats you after I suppose...
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            A close run thing...
            Also, if it was a good looking camel, some people may look at it differently!

Do lizards like camels?

Comment

Complications in healthy adults are uncommon. If the black widow spider bite is not treated with antivenin, symptoms may last for several days but are seldom life threatening.
              Hmmm so if it's unlikely a black widow bite killed him was he just eaten alive by all the bugs charging in at the same time ???

Comment

http://www.usyd.edu.au/anaes/venom/s...html#FUNNELWEB

brown reclusive sounds lovely too...

Not to mention the ticks...

Loved the "watched my finger necrotising away until I started urinating on it" comment.
                I had a tick in my scrotum once. I noticed it in the shower after an Army excercise...had to VERY CAREFULLY burn the little bugger off!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully without the desire to break wind & experience the dance of the flaming arrises.
                  Yes, it was a very delicate operation...one which necessitated copious amounts of alcohol to recover from!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    Yes, it was a very delicate operation...one which necessitated copious amounts of alcohol to recover from!!!!!
                    I didn't realise you had to set fire to your balls to get rid of ticks. (shudders!)

Next door's dog had ticks. Luckily it didn't fancy me.

Comment

Working...
                    X