• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not the way I wanna go!!!"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    I didn't realise you had to set fire to your balls to get rid of ticks. (shudders!)

Next door's dog had ticks. Luckily it didn't fancy me.
    Haha, the trick is to keep the flame from touching said scrotum!!! Hence the reason we drink the alcohol afterwards. Alcohol before is called a Darwin Award!!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Yes, it was a very delicate operation...one which necessitated copious amounts of alcohol to recover from!!!!!
    I didn't realise you had to set fire to your balls to get rid of ticks. (shudders!)

Next door's dog had ticks. Luckily it didn't fancy me.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hopefully without the desire to break wind & experience the dance of the flaming arrises.
    Yes, it was a very delicate operation...one which necessitated copious amounts of alcohol to recover from!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    http://www.usyd.edu.au/anaes/venom/s...html#FUNNELWEB

brown reclusive sounds lovely too...

Not to mention the ticks...

Loved the "watched my finger necrotising away until I started urinating on it" comment.
    I had a tick in my scrotum once. I noticed it in the shower after an Army excercise...had to VERY CAREFULLY burn the little bugger off!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Complications in healthy adults are uncommon. If the black widow spider bite is not treated with antivenin, symptoms may last for several days but are seldom life threatening.
    Hmmm so if it's unlikely a black widow bite killed him was he just eaten alive by all the bugs charging in at the same time ???

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    A close run thing...
    Also, if it was a good looking camel, some people may look at it differently!

Do lizards like camels?

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Is it better or worse than getting humped to death by a camel?

Depends if the camel eats you after I suppose...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Is it better or worse than getting humped to death by a camel?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Maybe the spider only paralysed him, then he got eaten alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    <shudder>

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    started a topic Not the way I wanna go!!!

Not the way I wanna go!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004092008,00.html

Working...
X