• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Present Ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present Ideas

My in-laws have given me a cheque for £35 to buy something for my birthday, but I can't think of anything.

Got any ideas? Clean suggestions only - they may want to see what I've bought.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    My in-laws have given me a cheque for £35 to buy something for my birthday, but I can't think of anything.

Buy ciggies & booze and tell them you donated the dosh to the Tewkesbury Flood Fund.

Comment

Try a little solar power charger to do your bit for the environment, amazon have quite a few.
      Wise Scout - Contract job search engine

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post

A nice book about computers

Comment

Your MiL would love it if you bought a nice M&S shirt I'm sure...

Also, slippers, nice book etc..

but I'd go for something far more rock and roll - pity I can't think of anything - middle age here I come...

Comment

Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws.

or buy a nice book about flower arranging.

Comment

Originally posted by blazzar View Post
              Try a little solar power charger to do your bit for the environment, amazon have quite a few.
              Now that's a jolly good idea. I was looking at this one, but I can't tell if you have to charge the charger up, then release the charge into the phone or whatever you're charging once the charger has finished charging. It doesn't seem to be able to charge something directly from the sun.

EDIT: just read this bit -
              Freeloader can simultaneously charge hand held devices whilst at the same time having its internal battery charged by its solar cells or via its USB charge cable.
              Last edited by Moose423956; 15 August 2007, 13:03.

Comment

why don't u buy a football club like that other bloke was talking about here

Comment

You could walk into your local branch of woolworths and come out 20 mins later with £35 worth of pick 'n mix.

Comment

[QUOTE=Clippy;287316]Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws.
                    QUOTE]

Yeah but it's not easy finding one that would let you take a picture eh.

Comment

Working...
                    X