• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Present Ideas

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Present Ideas"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by buffdaddy View Post
    why don't u buy a football club like that other bloke was talking about here
    Yeah - do what the other bloke says!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Is that SFW?

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    http://bristol.gumtree.com/bristol/41/11587641.html

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws
    I've never had one of those. Where can you buy one? In Berkshire.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    [QUOTE=TazMaN;287393]
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws.
    QUOTE]

Yeah but it's not easy finding one that would let you take a picture eh.
    I bet one would, but you'd probably have to make it a round £50.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    [QUOTE=Clippy;287316]Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws.
    QUOTE]

Yeah but it's not easy finding one that would let you take a picture eh.

Leave a comment:

• Dog_Yoghurt
    replied
    You could walk into your local branch of woolworths and come out 20 mins later with £35 worth of pick 'n mix.

Leave a comment:

• buffdaddy
    replied
    why don't u buy a football club like that other bloke was talking about here

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by blazzar View Post
    Try a little solar power charger to do your bit for the environment, amazon have quite a few.
    Now that's a jolly good idea. I was looking at this one, but I can't tell if you have to charge the charger up, then release the charge into the phone or whatever you're charging once the charger has finished charging. It doesn't seem to be able to charge something directly from the sun.

EDIT: just read this bit -
    Freeloader can simultaneously charge hand held devices whilst at the same time having its internal battery charged by its solar cells or via its USB charge cable.
    Last edited by Moose423956; 15 August 2007, 13:03.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Spend it on a cheap hooker and take a piccie of her to show the in-laws.

or buy a nice book about flower arranging.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Your MiL would love it if you bought a nice M&S shirt I'm sure...

Also, slippers, nice book etc..

but I'd go for something far more rock and roll - pity I can't think of anything - middle age here I come...

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    My in-laws have given me a cheque for £35 to buy something for my birthday, but I can't think of anything.

Got any ideas? Clean suggestions only - they may want to see what I've bought.
    A nice book about computers

Leave a comment:

• blazzar
    replied
    Try a little solar power charger to do your bit for the environment, amazon have quite a few.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    My in-laws have given me a cheque for £35 to buy something for my birthday, but I can't think of anything.

Buy ciggies & booze and tell them you donated the dosh to the Tewkesbury Flood Fund.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    started a topic Present Ideas

Present Ideas

Working...
X