• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the ladies..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the ladies..

From Marketing Week 7th June:

“An extensive study of men’s tackle has concluded that women are more interested in personality – and shoe size is no indicator of performance”.

“Womenfolk were grateful by and large, so to speak, with what their partners had received, and rated it as less important than personality and grooming” (personal hygiene I believe, not the internet kind of grooming).

So Ladies: true or false.
    Duder: sit up and take notes
    "My God, it's huge!!"

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    From Marketing Week 7th June:

“An extensive study of men’s tackle has concluded that women are more interested in personality – and shoe size is no indicator of performance”.

“Womenfolk were grateful by and large, so to speak, with what their partners had received, and rated it as less important than personality and grooming” (personal hygiene I believe, not the internet kind of grooming).

So Ladies: true or false.
    Duder: sit up and take notes
    I am guessing the person doing the study was a man. Live in hope if you must
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
      The British Journal of Urology, apparently.
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Many years ago I worked with a woman who told me her ex-husband had a 9" beef bayonet when it was fully on the bone. She used to frequently visit her GP with internal bruising problems. She said she'd prefer a five or six-incher anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Many years ago I worked with a woman who told me her ex-husband had a 9" beef bayonet when it was fully on the bone. She used to frequently visit her GP with internal bruising problems. She said she'd prefer a five or six-incher anytime.
          So she wasn't interested in your four incher then.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

people don't really have 4-5" do they ?? is that really enough to do anything ?

Think we need SA on the case...
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              people don't really have 4-5" do they ?? is that really enough to do anything ?
              I am reliably informed that girth is as important as length
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

So she wasn't interested in your four incher then.
                Sadly not. I take it you like 'em really big? Like I could park a double decker inside your fanny?

Comment

Sadly not. I take it you like 'em really big? Like I could park a double decker inside your fanny?

lol
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

...her ex-husband had a 9" beef bayonet when it was fully on the bone...

Have to (re)member that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X