• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Armed police at York Train Station today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Armed police at York Train Station today

    ....a bit much just for having a tab if you ask me.

    Still, at least I'll be horny all day
    The pope is a tard.

    #2
    Shock, armed police just around most street corners every day of the week.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by SallyAnne
      ....a bit much just for having a tab if you ask me.

      Still, at least I'll be horny all day
      so dropping LSD makes you horny... just gave me a blinding headache
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by SallyAnne
        ....a bit much just for having a tab if you ask me.

        Still, at least I'll be horny all day

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by SallyAnne
          ....a bit much just for having a tab if you ask me.

          Still, at least I'll be horny all day

          So is it the uniform or the guns Sal? I only ask cos my youngest brotehr is a copper on an armed responce team and he might be willing to lend me the gear

          Edit: No you cant have his phone number
          Last edited by DaveB; 3 July 2007, 10:36.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DaveB
            So is it the uniform or the guns Sal? I only ask cos my youngest brotehr is a copper on an armed responce team and he might be willing to lend me the gear

            Edit: No you cant have his phone number
            A bit of both - I like the authority thing...and obviously the guns just add a bit of spice to that.

            Hmmmmm
            The pope is a tard.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SallyAnne
              A bit of both - I like the authority thing...and obviously the guns just add a bit of spice to that.

              Hmmmmm

              Sounds like you go for blokes with large weapons who can gurantee a big bang?

              Comment


                #8
                er Sal, I think this a good point for this thread to veer off topic.

                If you could do the honours please

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  A bit of both - I like the authority thing...and obviously the guns just add a bit of spice to that.

                  Hmmmmm

                  I think I need to restrain you and do a full body search...with my tongue!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                    I think I need to restrain you and do a full body search...with my tongue!!!

                    don't be shy!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X