• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Armed police at York Train Station today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11


    ...and into Light Relief we go!

    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

    Comment


      #12
      I could do with a bit of light relief right now...!!!!!

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        I could do with a bit of light relief right now...!!!!!
        You turned on by the armed police aswell LMI?
        The pope is a tard.

        Comment


          #14
          BREAKING NEWS
          Suspicious car sighted at Liverpool airport.

          Apparently it's taxed, insured and has all four wheels.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by PRC1964
            BREAKING NEWS
            Suspicious car sighted at Liverpool airport.

            Apparently it's taxed, insured and has all four wheels.
            Phew, thank God, it's OK. A detailed inspection by Police later revealed the hubcaps and CD player were missing.
            The vegetarian option.

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by SallyAnne
              You turned on by the armed police aswell LMI?


              No, I have my own big weapon!!! It was the thought of restraining you that did it...

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                No, I have my own big weapon!!!
                Do you have someone to collaborate your story? Get your boyfriend on here and let see what he has to say.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by alreadypacked
                  Do you have someone to collaborate your story? Get your boyfriend on here and let see what he has to say.

                  Have you got a fixation or are you just not gettin any?

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                    Have you got a fixation or are you just not gettin any?
                    Maybe one leads to the other.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X