• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Friends,

Just before the end of the year, I wanted to thank you for the e-mails you have forwarded to me over the year. They have been very informative.

I must send a big thank you to whoever sent me the one about rat tulip in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, I now have to wipe the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it all to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time. But that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft are sending me for participating in their special email programs. Or from the senior bank clerk in Nigeria who wants to split seven million dollars with me for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died in the state.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.

I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward emails to seven friends and make a wish within five minutes.

I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy petrol without taking a friend along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I no longer go to shopping centres because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number and then I'll get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan.

I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my bum.

I can't even pick up the £5.00 I found dropped in the car park because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

If you don't send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrheoa will tulip on your head at 5:00pm this afternoon and fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump.

I know this because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician’s son.

By the way....a South American scientist after a lengthy study has discovered that people with low IQ who don't have enough sex, always read their emails while holding the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

Merry Merry Christmans
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the activities for her 100th birthday were taking place. Grandma couldn't speak very well, but she would write notes when she needed to communicate.

After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right, so some family members grabbed her, straightened her up, and stuffed pillows on her right.

A short time later, she started leaning off to her left, so again the family grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left.

Soon she started leaning forward, so the family members again grabbed her, and then tied a pillowcase around her waist to hold her up.

A nephew who arrived late came up to Grandma and said, 'Hi, Grandma, you're looking good ! How are they treating you?'

Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to the nephew...... .

"Bastards won't let me fart !"

Comment

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation. This was affecting marital relations with his wife so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.

In response the doctor said, "When you feel the urge to ejaculate, try startling yourself".

On the way home the man went to a sports store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try out this suggestion he runs home to his wife. When he gets home he is surprised and delighted to find his wife in bed, already naked. He's so horny and keen to try out his new 'system' that he doesn't think twice and leaps on board.

After a few minutes 'slap and tickle', they find themselves in the '69' position. Sure enough, only moments later the man feels the sudden urge to come. Following doctor's orders, he grabs the starter pistol off the bedside table and fires it.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?"

The man answered, "Just great, asshole...when I fired the pistol my wife shat on my face, bit three inches off my dick and my neighbour came out of the closet naked with his hands in the air!"

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          A man was having problems with premature ejaculation. This was affecting marital relations with his wife so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.

In response the doctor said, "When you feel the urge to ejaculate, try startling yourself".

On the way home the man went to a sports store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try out this suggestion he runs home to his wife. When he gets home he is surprised and delighted to find his wife in bed, already naked. He's so horny and keen to try out his new 'system' that he doesn't think twice and leaps on board.

After a few minutes 'slap and tickle', they find themselves in the '69' position. Sure enough, only moments later the man feels the sudden urge to come. Following doctor's orders, he grabs the starter pistol off the bedside table and fires it.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?"

The man answered, "Just great, asshole...when I fired the pistol my wife shat on my face, bit three inches off my dick and my neighbour came out of the closet naked with his hands in the air!"

EO, that a joke or a real story? I never can tell with you.
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I went to a greek restaurant last night. I thought releasing tear gas was very authentic.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
              EO, that a joke or a real story? I never can tell with you.
              Ah the old EO magic.
              keep em guessing, is he serious or having a laugh.

Works with the missus, I tell her I fancy a sh@g and she laughs at me

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Today the pound reached parity with a chocolate coin wrapped in foil.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Today the pound reached parity with a chocolate coin wrapped in foil.
                  Wrong thread BP, this is for jokes...news items should be posted in General.
                  Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Oldies are the best.....

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2,
                    which I had used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and
                    the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound
                    turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with
                    several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and
                    Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better. I tried a shareware
                    program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my
                    system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.
                    Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the
                    same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each
                    other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this
                    product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0
                    tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with
                    FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2004.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be
                    very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically
                    stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then
                    resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also
                    has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without
                    warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge. These latter products have no
                    Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly,
                    requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express
                    which needs to be reinstalled every other week. Also, when Wife 1.0
                    attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which
                    can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2003,
                    but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

Help requested please?

Comment

Paddy and Mick are two Irishmen working at the local sawmill.
                      One day, Mick slips and his arm gets caught and severed by the big bench saw.
                      Paddy quickly puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Mick to the local hospital.
                      Next day, Paddy goes to the hospital and asks after Mick.

The nurse says, 'Oh, he's out in Rehab exercising'.
                      Paddy couldn't believe it, but, there's Mick out the back exercising his now re-attached arm.
                      The very next day he's back at work in the saw mill.
                      A couple of days go by, and then Mick slips and severs his leg on another bloody big saw thingamebob. So Paddy puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Mick off to the hospital.
                      Next day he calls in to see him and asks the nurse how he is.
                      The nurse replies, 'He's out in the Rehab, again, exercising'.
                      And sure enough, there's Mick out there doing some serious work on the treadmill.
                      Very soon Mick comes back to work. But, as usual, within a couple of days he has another accident and severs his head. Wearily, Paddy puts the head in a plastic bag and transports it and Mick to the hospital.
                      Next day he goes in and asks the nurse how Mick is.
                      The nurse breaks down and cries and says, 'He's dead.'
                      Paddy is shocked, but not surprised. 'I suppose the saw finally did him in.'

'No', says the nurse, 'Some dopey bastard put his head in a plastic bag and he suffocated'

Comment

Working...
                      X