• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freaky House Phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaky House Phone

I got a freaky house phone

A couple of weeks ago middle of the night 3am the house phone rings. I get up answer it no one there, did 1471 and the last number it gave for dialing in was the day before, thought that was a bit wierd and went back to sleep, it woke my gf as well.

Then tonight it suddenly came on at around 12:10am and the setup audio voice tells me "calls will be answered in 6 rings". It only does that when you press the button to turn answer phone on phone is in the hall.

Its a BT jobby cordless, its actually close to my wireless moden/router any link ? Wierd though.
    Last edited by MobileCheese; 28 May 2007, 00:17.

White Noise

Comment

You're doomed.

The only way out of this mess is to post naked pictures of your gf here so we can perform an exorcism.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        You're doomed.

The only way out of this mess is to post naked pictures of your gf here so we can perform an exorcism.
        Sounds crazy...but I have heard that this works!!

Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese
          Its a BT jobby cordless, its actually close to my wireless moden/router any link ? Wierd though.
          Don't ever ever buy BT labelled goods because its crap (personal experience). There you go all exorcised, bless you my son.

Comment

You're doomed.

It's true, this works....
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You're doomed.

Here you go, not naked but still good,

http://www.tshirtwatch.com/blog/wp-c...rman-shirt.jpg

Comment

anyone sad enough to post their pic of GF on a forum to many thousand of people is very sad and obviously hasn't got one in the first place.

I'm a hacker and have already had a look on your machine to see what real pics you have. p.s update your firewall
                Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                  anyone sad enough to post their pic of GF on a forum to many thousand of people is very sad and obviously hasn't got one in the first place.

I'm a hacker and have already had a look on your machine to see what real pics you have. p.s update your firewall
                  PM'd u
                  Last edited by Ivor1; 5 June 2007, 13:18.

Comment

Hmmm.....young, says stupid things like he hacks onto people's machines, clearly a kn*b of the highest order.....I'd say we're dealing with Andy W.

Just ignore him Ivor. Or post all his cr*p in general for the rest of the lads to rip him to shreds.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X