• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheesiest TV Adverts: Nominations Please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Yep, I geddit. They can't spell, or you can't, and they haven't got a feckin clue about how to use apostrophes.

English is not my native language, only been learning it for last 4 years, but Im sure its better than some who's native language it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
      English is not my native language, only been learning it for last 4 years, but Im sure its better than some who's native language it is
      whose

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
        Talking of which, possibly the most irritating b*stard has to be the kid on the Frosties ad!

"They're gonna taste gray-ayt, they're gonna taste gray-ayt" etc. etc.

God, he's going to regret that when looking for credible work in a couple of years time.
        You mean this one!
        http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/frosty/
        Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
          Absolutely fantastic!! My sentiments entirely.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
            Is he the Cillit Bang guy?

BINGO!!

He shouts a lot and I have no idea why I should be impressed...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
            X