• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cheesiest TV Adverts: Nominations Please"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba
    Is he the Cillit Bang guy?

BINGO!!

He shouts a lot and I have no idea why I should be impressed...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by sparklelard
    Absolutely fantastic!! My sentiments entirely.

Leave a comment:

• sparklelard
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Talking of which, possibly the most irritating b*stard has to be the kid on the Frosties ad!

"They're gonna taste gray-ayt, they're gonna taste gray-ayt" etc. etc.

God, he's going to regret that when looking for credible work in a couple of years time.
    You mean this one!
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/frosty/

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    English is not my native language, only been learning it for last 4 years, but Im sure its better than some who's native language it is
    whose

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Yep, I geddit. They can't spell, or you can't, and they haven't got a feckin clue about how to use apostrophes.

English is not my native language, only been learning it for last 4 years, but Im sure its better than some who's native language it is

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    There a discount shop in TJ Hughes Watford that has local TV adds presented by,

Wayne Rooneys Brother
    or
    Robbie Williams Dad
    or
    Carol Vordamuns Mum
    or
    Johnothan Ross's Mum

You get the picture
    Yep, I geddit. They can't spell, or you can't, and they haven't got a feckin clue about how to use apostrophes.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    There a discount shop in TJ Hughes Watford that has local TV adds presented by,

Wayne Rooneys Brother
    or
    Robbie Williams Dad
    or
    Carol Vordamuns Mum
    or
    Johnothan Ross's Mum

You get the picture

See link http://www.relativecelebrities.co.uk/
    Last edited by Ivor1; 23 April 2007, 17:17.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    WHO The Hell Is Barry Scott??!!
    Is he the Cillit Bang guy?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    "So you can be ready for whatever the day throws at you" followed by some shadow boxing in his warehouse loft appartment. I want to chin the little twat.
    Talking of which, possibly the most irritating b*stard has to be the kid on the Frosties ad!

"They're gonna taste gray-ayt, they're gonna taste gray-ayt" etc. etc.

God, he's going to regret that when looking for credible work in a couple of years time.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Agreed - they've even given the little bender a dubbed north-east accent to make him seem more common.

Tart.
    "So you can be ready for whatever the day throws at you" followed by some shadow boxing in his warehouse loft appartment. I want to chin the little twat.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Elephant Insurance.

WTF is all that about?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money
    What about the "picture Loans"

Do my nut in!

"Its so nice to have an adult conversation with these guys"
    "What, about football?!?!"

Truly bonkers.

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    What about the "picture Loans"

Do my nut in!

"Its so nice to have an adult conversation with these guys"

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    "It was great to catch up with the lads last night but this morning I need my Niquitin Q10".

Some gaylord ad for a metrosexual male grooming product. When I were a lad, after a night on the pop you had a cup of black coffee, a couple of Capstan, cold Chinese takeaway you left on the side and the half can of beer you opened when you got home and didn't finish.
    Agreed - they've even given the little bender a dubbed north-east accent to make him seem more common.

Tart.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    "It was great to catch up with the lads last night but this morning I need my Niquitin Q10".

Some gaylord ad for a metrosexual male grooming product. When I were a lad, after a night on the pop you had a cup of black coffee, a couple of Capstan, cold Chinese takeaway you left on the side and the half can of beer you opened when you got home and didn't finish.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X