• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlfriend nightmare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend nightmare

Although I am not a geek and have no problem pulling the dollys, I find that they rabbit all day and all night if you let em. They often accuse me of not being a great conversationalist. My current gf went missing yesterday lunchtime and I think she went out with a colleague, a guy I think called luk summat.

If she is two - timing me what should I do.
    PS I am 6 foot 6 and play rugby for the Slough Psychos. I have a black belt in karate and kick boxing and once served 6 months for biting the head off an alsatian that looked at me a bit funny.

Any help in finding this guy much appreciated.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I'll look out for you on crimewatch.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      Although I am not a geek and have no problem pulling the dollys, I find that they rabbit all day and all night if you let em. They often accuse me of not being a great conversationalist. My current gf went missing yesterday lunchtime and I think she went out with a colleague, a guy I think called luk summat.

PS I am 6 foot 6 and play rugby for the Slough Psychos. I have a black belt in karate and kick boxing and once served 6 months for biting the head off an alsatian that looked at me a bit funny.

Any help in finding this guy much appreciated.
      Well I'm over the moon coz I pulled this fairly OK looking chick at work. Went out with her at lunch time, had a drink, made up some excuse at work, went back to hers and shagged all day. She tells me she's pissed off with her weedy boyfriend because he has the the communication skills of a typical IT geek plus he's short and skinny and has BO. So no problem there.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
        Buy the bloke a beer - he tells me she looks like a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Buy the bloke a beer -.
          Yes buy me a beer. And no she doesn't look like a truck at all. More like a bus.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Yes buy me a beer. And no she doesn't look like a truck at all. More like a bus.
            But a great personality.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              But a great personality.
              And bazookas that wouldn't be out of place on a Challenger tank
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                And bazookas that wouldn't be out of place on a Challenger tank
                Sas, would I be right in saying her name is SallyAnne??
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Come to think of it, she did call herself SA and forced me to stop for a family pack of KFC on the way home (which she scoffed herself).
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X