• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I really need...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivor1
    Pay for it My colleague who sits next to me does.. alot .. says they are very good looking girls. I promise this is defo not me, but he recommends

www.affairgirls.com
    Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Pay for it My colleague who sits next to me does.. alot .. says they are very good looking girls. I promise this is defo not me, but he recommends

www.affairgirls.com

mmm bet thats not work safe!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        mmm bet thats not work safe!
        Good point I have updated my orginal post with 'not work safe warnings'

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Duder, you're the oly one stopping that from happenning.

"I want to fall in love", "I dont just want a one night stand", "I have standards" etc etc

You should shag ANYTHING, RIGHT NOW, and then concentrate on finding the real thing. It is no reflection on you if she is a right munter.

Just go out and do it man!!

And you still havn't said if you're coming out on Friday - can you put your flight back or what? Howey lad - your groinal needs are more important than some stupid plan B!
          My flight departs at 06.30am on Saturday morning. I have a coach ticket booked which leaves at 02.30am in the morning.

If i come out for drinks with you guys, i think ill be missing that coach AND flight!

Sally, i cannot just shag anything. Im sorry, id rather not shag anyone if it means lowering my standards. Nuh huh.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            My flight departs at 06.30am on Saturday morning. I have a coach ticket booked which leaves at 02.30am in the morning.

If i come out for drinks with you guys, i think ill be missing that coach AND flight!

Sally, i cannot just shag anything. Im sorry, id rather not shag anyone if it means lowering my standards. Nuh huh.
            Go out with them. They will get you to the bus on time, sleep on the plane. You know it makes sense.

Learn to lower your standards or stop complaining about not getting any.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

does that mean that www.punternet.com is no longer the best place to find these ladies?

Comment

Do you work in London Duder? You could come out straight from work and get yourself away about 9ish?

We need to meet you in person - it is critical!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

el duder is a girl and I claim my crisp £5.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Do you work in London Duder? You could come out straight from work and get yourself away about 9ish?

We need to meet you in person - it is critical!
                    Or, you could come out for a right royal p*ssup until about 1, then leave for the coach station as we head for a club in Camden... oops, giving the game away...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                      Or, you could come out for a right royal p*ssup until about 1, then leave for the coach station as we head for a club in Camden... oops, giving the game away...
                      Well thats the best idea like, but it means he has to bring his suitcase and stuff out with him (which actually is fine if we stay in that Booth Bar all night?)

He's not giong to come man - he's bottled it

Oh well, just the professional cocktail hounds then
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X