• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I really need...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I really need..."

Collapse

• Zed!
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    A real rush - heartrate went up and felt dizzy - was as if I'd had 10 strong coffees all at once. Real ground arabica in a rizla. Hard to smoke though, it burns quickly and falls all over the place. Experience heightened by having 'narcotics suite' playing on the stereo full blast. Ah the days.
    You crazy man

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zed!
    Lol, did u get a buzz out of it?
    A real rush - heartrate went up and felt dizzy - was as if I'd had 10 strong coffees all at once. Real ground arabica in a rizla. Hard to smoke though, it burns quickly and falls all over the place. Experience heightened by having 'narcotics suite' playing on the stereo full blast. Ah the days.

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    I've rolled some coffee in a rizla and smoked it before - in student days - thought I was going to have a heart attack!
    Lol, did u get a buzz out of it?

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    So its Goldman Sachs then.
    Close

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The bank I work for don't allow class A to be ingested during work hours.
    So its Goldman Sachs then.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    The bank I work for don't allow class A to be ingested during work hours. Come 5.30 the rulebook gets thrown out the window however. I did do a line of coffee once for a joke, but my nostril hurt more than if it was the real stuff. Not that I've had any of that naughty stuff, that would be illegal.
    I've rolled some coffee in a rizla and smoked it before - in student days - thought I was going to have a heart attack!

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You're on some good crack right now aren't you Zed?
    The bank I work for don't allow class A to be ingested during work hours. Come 5.30 the rulebook gets thrown out the window however. I did do a line of coffee once for a joke, but my nostril hurt more than if it was the real stuff. Not that I've had any of that naughty stuff, that would be illegal.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Me on the other hand would just like a massive chick and some good crack...

You're on some good crack right now aren't you Zed?

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    No!!!!!!!

I for one want to: -
    (a) give you a massive slap
    (b) give you a massive hug
    (c) just have a good crack on with ya!

- probably in that order! And pobably (b) repeated quite a bit the more drunk I get
    Me on the other hand would just like a massive chick and some good crack...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    This is a possibility.

Why is there so much interest in meeting me in person? So you can all stand and point fingers while lauighing in my face?

No!!!!!!!

I for one want to: -
    (a) give you a massive slap
    (b) give you a massive hug
    (c) just have a good crack on with ya!

- probably in that order! And pobably (b) repeated quite a bit the more drunk I get

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    This is a possibility.

Why is there so much interest in meeting me in person? So you can all stand and point fingers while lauighing in my face?
    There you go again, prejudging a situation, what if, but, he/she/they might.
    Just go and see what happens.

Though on this occasion you are probably correct.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    We need to meet you in person - it is critical!
    This is a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Well thats the best idea like, but it means he has to bring his suitcase and stuff out with him (which actually is fine if we stay in that Booth Bar all night?)

He's not giong to come man - he's bottled it

Oh well, just the professional cocktail hounds then
    Duder - leave your bags at Victoria stn left luggage (if the coach is from there).

SA - you're prob right. It'll end up with the keen boozers only.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Or, you could come out for a right royal p*ssup until about 1, then leave for the coach station as we head for a club in Camden... oops, giving the game away...
    Well thats the best idea like, but it means he has to bring his suitcase and stuff out with him (which actually is fine if we stay in that Booth Bar all night?)

He's not giong to come man - he's bottled it

Oh well, just the professional cocktail hounds then

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Do you work in London Duder? You could come out straight from work and get yourself away about 9ish?

We need to meet you in person - it is critical!
    Or, you could come out for a right royal p*ssup until about 1, then leave for the coach station as we head for a club in Camden... oops, giving the game away...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X