• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What an enjoyable weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    How did your curtain erecting go btw?
    Hopefully better than your taff mate in spain.
    Call the cops

Comment

Whats wrong with that?!! At least I didn't spend all week browsing for Spanish curtain poles

How did your curtain erecting go btw?
      I part furnished my new house at the weekend and went out with a crazy bird on Sunday for lunch.

I came home had a wank and went to bed. Ahhhh blisss.

Tip for you Sally, big guys with lots of muscle and testosterone are usually wimps and cry babies inside and most have small penises.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        I part furnished my new house at the weekend and went out with a crazy bird on Sunday for lunch.

I came home had a wank and went to bed. Ahhhh blisss.

Tip for you Sally, big guys with lots of muscle and testosterone are usually wimps and cry babies inside and most have small penises.

yeah I know that now. They were never really my type, but I was on my holidays...

So was this a new crazy lady then? Or one of the old crazy ones?

Is she a potential keeper?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

yeah I know that now. They were never really my type, but I was on my holidays...

So was this a new crazy lady then? Or one of the old crazy ones?

Is she a potential keeper?
          No it was shocking. She had a face like well worn leather. Great bod though.

Waste of time, as usual.

Its tough out there, im getting fussy now.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            , im getting fussy now.
            Let's just hope the women aren't
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X