• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was driving up the motorway...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was driving up the motorway...

and my boss phoned me and he told me I'd been promoted. I was so shocked I swerved the car. He phoned me again to say I'd been promoted even higher and I swerved again. He then made me managing director & I went right off into a tree. The police came and asked me what had happened. I said "I careered off the road"
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I knew Tommy Cooper had faked his death and was still alive!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      I knew Tommy Cooper had faked his death and was still alive!
      you can't beat a bit TC..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
        you can't beat a bit TC..
        I went into a clothes shop looking for some camouflage trousers. I couldn't find any.

Comment

One day my grandmother rubbed grease all over my sick grandfather's back. He went downhill quickly after that..
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

ou invented Tipp Ex, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said "My dog's died
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Finally somewhere to put all those really bad jokes.

What's blue and doesn't fit?

A dead epileptic.

Comment

So I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

Comment

what DNA stand for?

National Dyslexics Association

Comment

Working...
                    X