• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on lets be honest...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    If I was single I'd definately go with a male prozzie. Its a fun, exciting service, nowt wrong with it in the slightest.
    No woman would ever say that!
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
      No woman would ever say that!

Sorry, but I mean it.

Sex with a partner isn't a service - it's all special and all that.
      But if you're a single chick with needs and stuff, I think it would be cool

So therefore I cant really hold it against blokes either.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sorry, but I mean it.

Sex with a partner isn't a service - it's all special and all that.
        But if you're a single chick with needs and stuff, I think it would be cool

So therefore I cant really hold it against blokes either.
        Let's face it no women ever has to pay for sex, no matter how ugly she is
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Oh yes they do, especially in London.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

We have to pay for GOOD sex though!!

yes any lass can get a shag, but its normally some pissed up bloke who falls asleep after his masterful 30 seconds.

I'm talking about a propper, value for money, experience.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

We have to pay for GOOD sex though!!

yes any lass can get a shag, but its normally some pissed up bloke who falls asleep after his masterful 30 seconds.

I'm talking about a propper, value for money, experience.
              The best things in Life are free!

Comment

Working...
              X