• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on lets be honest...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    The difference being the wife wants to have sex with you and she hasn't pulled off 1000s of truckers (I'm guessing?).
    When i was in Australia, i used to live in a backpackers, outside was a brothel and most weekends when we were heading off into town for drinks, the working girl on the corner always used to ask me for business.

I always said no, and one evening she just said listen, your going out to prob spend $50 or more on booze and you dont even know if your gonna score.

Why not just come with me now for an evening and spend your $50 wisely.

I must admit, although i never took her up on her offer, she did have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      So you clearly have then.
      If you say so.

Originally posted by wendigo100
      What's the problem, if someone wants the crack? Anyway, it's often cheaper in the long run!
      If sex with a stranger is your thing then just go out clubbing or to a dodgy singles thingy - or try net dating like Duder. Personally, it's much better in a relationship.

Comment

Get yourself sorted out by a professional. I don’t mean some crack whore, but the proper quality stuff. I can highly recommend it.

I believe it should not only be legal, but should be recognised as the profession that it is.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          As always, just as your avatar character, you don't understand things even when you have clearly been explained the point.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

When i was in Australia, i used to live in a backpackers, outside was a brothel and most weekends when we were heading off into town for drinks, the working girl on the corner always used to ask me for business.

I always said no, and one evening she just said listen, your going out to prob spend $50 or more on booze and you dont even know if your gonna score.

Why not just come with me now for an evening and spend your $50 wisely.

Depends on how you view sex and women. SOunds like some guys on here wouldn't bother with women if they didn't have vaginas.
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

come with me now for an evening and spend your $50 wisely.
              A whole evening for $Aus50 (£19.70)?? I think anyone here knows this was the Aldi of brothels. Erk.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                If you say so.

If sex with a stranger is your thing then just go out clubbing or to a dodgy singles thingy - or try net dating like Duder. Personally, it's much better in a relationship.

Why so? Explain why its so much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                  Depends on how you view sex and women. SOunds like some guys on here wouldn't bother with women if they didn't have vaginas.
                  Are you talking about EO singaporean "women"?
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                    Personally, it's much better in a relationship.
                    'relationship' !!!! get her! What a girlie.

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    SOunds like some guys on here wouldn't bother with women if they didn't have vaginas.
                    True.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Why so? Explain why its so much better?
                      Because it's more intimate - duh - and if emotional intelligence is 'girly' then, well, I despair, frankly.

Comment

Working...
                      X