• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on lets be honest...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Are you talking about EO singaporean "women"?

They were guys. with boobies. and adams apples. and mini skirts. lovely looking.

just got to go to the gents for a minute. Back soon

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
      Because it's more intimate - duh - and if emotional intelligence is 'girly' then, well, I despair, frankly.
      Intimate? You mean you like it in the dirtbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
        SOunds like some guys on here wouldn't bother with women if they didn't have vaginas.
        Let's not confine that to this forum, most guys would not bother with them if they were not sporting the tummy tunnel. Why would you?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          Intimate? You mean you like it in the dirtbox?
          Yes, of course, that's right, that's exactly where I like it, every day. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Let's not confine that to this forum, most guys would not bother with them if they were not sporting the tummy tunnel. Why would you?

That is one of the most stupid, patronising, bigoted , ridiculous replies ever. have not heard of a cream-pie BJ.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
              have not heard of a cream-pie BJ.

That bit did not come out the scrambler properly. Care to rephrase it in something approaching English so that I can comment upon it EO?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                That bit did not come out the scrambler properly. Care to rephrase it in something approaching English so that I can comment upon it EO?

I was trying to point out that women are not just life support systems for a 'tummy tunnel'

they are also useful for BJ and facials.

hth

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

I would have given this thread about 10 mins before moving to LR!

Over 1 1/2 hours so far

keep it up
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    they are also useful for BJ and facials.
                    theres quite a few girls i know, who actually enjoy facials.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                      theres quite a few girls i know, who actually enjoy facials.
                      got any phone numbers ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X