• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally Annes Average

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I have a couple of interviews next week - all for jobs away from home.

And, the rabbit is for learners!
    Very best of luck with the interviews.

Can I asked what one moves onto when one has passed ones proficiency test on the rabbit?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk

Can I asked what one moves onto when one has passed ones proficiency test on the rabbit?
      traffic cone ??
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        traffic cone ??
        And who are the people who take the tests to determine if one can move from rabbit to traffic cone? Where do I apply?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk

Well most of you lot will be happy about this....most orgasm-hungry chicks actually downscale.
          We've all done the massive novelty toys, but they dont really hit the spot.
          The smaller, more descrete (preferably bended) ones are far more useful.

So you should all feel very good about yourselves today
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Are you implying that we've all got little willies?

It was just a wild shot in the dark
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I was under the impression that the older you are the more well hung you are:

YOUNG = under 40 forty = bic biro and a couple of peas

OLD = two sheeps hearts and a tin on Vim.

Comment

I tried one of those rabbits on a person (yes it was a human female)and spent ten minutes trying to ram that thing that sticks out the side up her bum. How was I to know itwas a clitoral stimulator?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Rofl

Comment

I hated the fact I had to clean the drawer out every week and put in new straw.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                      I tried one of those rabbits on a person (yes it was a human female)and spent ten minutes trying to ram that thing that sticks out the side up her bum. How was I to know itwas a clitoral stimulator?
                      nice one.

If she didn't say anything, then maybe its what she wanted?

Comment

Working...
                      X