• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

What did Santa bring you this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What did Santa bring you this year?

    So what did you get for Christmas?

    Me - Slippers and 2 hours trying to fix brother in laws dodgy electrics.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

    #2
    A dose of flu.
    Drivel is my speciality

    Comment


      #3
      A birthday card.

      My grandma isn't really with it and thinks that its my birthday.

      Comment


        #4
        The Clap.

        Off some fat geordie bird.

        She may have been a mackem.

        They're all from a small town in Scotland anyway.
        Call the cops

        Comment


          #5
          Cold urticaria, caused by stripping to the waist while soaked in sweat on a freezing cold night walking home from a concert. Missed two parties and a fair amount of sleep.

          Comment


            #6
            The chance to be single again, but then I came back to my (and her) senses, so no new year gallivanting for me this time, thank you
            Carpe Pactum

            (does fuzzy logic tickle?)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
              The chance to be single again, but then I came back to my (and her) senses, so no new year gallivanting for me this time, thank you
              SPAM

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by DaveB
                So what did you get for Christmas?

                Me - Slippers and 2 hours trying to fix brother in laws dodgy electrics.


                Angle grinder, soldering iron, socks, selection box, spirits dispenser (a 4 bottler), jumpers, T-shirts, smellies, cuff links, cuddly toy.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Shaggydabbydo
                  Angle grinder, soldering iron, socks, selection box, spirits dispenser (a 4 bottler), jumpers, T-shirts, smellies, cuff links, cuddly toy.
                  All normal stuff, until you mentioned the cuddly toy.

                  Hmmmm.....
                  Call the cops

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by el duder
                    SPAM
                    May be SPAM, but at least I know where my BJs are coming from
                    Carpe Pactum

                    (does fuzzy logic tickle?)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X