• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead prostitutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There once was a man from Belgrade,
    Who found a dead whore in a cave,
    He said "urgh, that's disgusting",
    "she only needs dusting",
    "and think of the money I'd save!"

Comment

Well for what it is worth, my money is on soembody from outside the area

1 - Bodies would have been seen on the back of the tractor.

2 - the strangulation marks would indicate how many fingers the murderer has and if they were webbed or not. Had he been local the press would have been calling him frog boy or some such had he been from the area.

3 - Had the murderer been local it would only be a matter of time before one of the brothers of all the 5 dead prozzies (as they are all realted in these parts) would crack and spill the beans.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Has anyone considered they might be suicides? Yet again the police have jumped to conclusions.

Comment

Another likely option is that they were murdered by the nuLieBore spin machine. It’s keeping the news media very busy and is helping keep the spotlight off the troubles at No. 10. However, it’s not working as well as it did in the past because some parts of the media are wise to this trick.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
            Another likely option is that they were murdered by the nuLieBore spin machine.
            Is that like a combine harvester? They have lots out there. Typical police, a bloody great rogue combine harvester right under their noses and they can't find it!

Comment

Working...
            X