• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curly or Straight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curly or Straight

I watch the GHD ads and I see all the other girls at work with (obviously) straightened hair, but I wonder, do men really prefer straight hair ?
    Curly Hair
    44.83%
    Straight Hair
    55.17%

Neither. Brazilian.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Head !

Anyway, brazillian always looks like the last turkey in the shop and all that..

Comment

Where is the option for Curley are great, but so are straight ?

Comment

Straight if it's short, curly if it's long. Since I prefer long hair anyway I guess that means curly is better.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I guess it depends how old you are, you still see some women walking around with tight perms peroxided hair and black roots. I think this look was very popular in the 80s, is still sported by some late 40s women. I guess some women get a look in their 20s and stick with it.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

A pulse will do - or failing that still warm at a push.

Tony in 'dead girls don't say no' mode
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

What about shaved.

There was a Star Trek film where the leading lady had a shaved head.

Still looked gorgeous.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Yes, it can look amazing eg: Sinead O'Connor.

I am not young enough, or gorgeous enough for such a do.

Comment

There were loads on Shindlers List - Didn't do much for me. They all looked a bit on the thin side
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X