• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curly or Straight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco
    Oh and whats with the putting speeling mistakes in the quote!!!!

You're such a perfectionist!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      You're such a perfectionist!
      Nothing wrong with a little perfection, as long as your not obsessive about it!

Ardesco in "I'm NOT OCD!!!" mode

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        Nothing wrong with a little perfection, as long as your not obsessive about it!

Ardesco in "I'm NOT OCD!!!" mode

I think all us IT bods have a bit of that about us!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Mrs BP looks better with straight hair

Comment

Oh frak, Threaded has still not fixed the leaks in his time machine.

I keep telling him, someone is going to get hurt one of these days.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I saw this thread and thought "I know I replied to this one but I don't remember when."

Turns out thats because it was in 2006
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thread Originally Dragged from the past by BrilloPad

Resurrection strikes again
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                X