• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mine Eyes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine Eyes...

Argh..I saw the most recent topic link on the forum home page which read "Have you ever had sex..." clicked on light relief and read the rest of the top post which was "to support Cornwalls Scouts and Guides".

That really scared me for about 20 seconds.

just getting last post on alll threads
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

No it didn't, no it wasn't, no they didn't
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X