• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Anything on the xmas bash tonight?
    Unless a couple decide to get married it looks all clear.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Anything on the xmas bash tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I see disaster coming to weddings, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see rows of houses burning down on ocean ave in jersey city new jersey, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying, iran iran, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    WTF!

The holy spirit is saying, lets see if the president will speak to russel simmons and the rest of american black entrepreneurs together with him, to try and change the situations that is currently affecting african americans, especially black men.
    Rappers urge New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to reform justice system | 7online.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 09:16PM
    NEW YORK -- Hip-hop moguls Jay-Z and Russell Simmons and rapper-actor Common pressed Wednesday for changes to New York's criminal justice system amid protests over the killings of unarmed black people by white police officers who weren't criminally charged.

Simmons and Jay-Z discussed reforms with Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and Common joined Simmons later in the day at a City Hall news conference with activists demanding a slate of changes to policing and prosecution.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Ok, I don't want to cause any alarm but today's predictions weren't all in upper case. I don't know if that means he's found the caps lock key or whether we moving from "shouting from the rooftops" to a more thoughtful and considered approach.

I see lots and lots of Soldiers in training on the streets, may God have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the Lord.

I see Lava from a volcano running down on people, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

I see something going on with Michael Jackson, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

Please please be carefǔ on the streets, i see a car driving on Fire in the city, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

Hamburg Germany, be on guard, i see disaster coming to your city, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

This is what the Holy Spirit have to say.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I see another plane crashing into a house, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
    Plane came down in France crashing into a house! There was a fatality so shouldn't mock but your mate got one right, law of averages?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Serbia serbia i see huge huge disaster coming to your land, thus saith the lord.

I see another plane crashing into a house, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a gigantic fire with a huge explosion coming to a forrest, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from riding trains for a while, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see russia declaring a state of emergency, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see bombs falling down and destroying buildings, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to water sewages all over, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord-

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    He seems to have a pop at NY and Germany quite a bit. He also seems fond of stations.
    Only a matter of time before the CIA come knocking.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    No one is listening to the holy spirit warnings.
    That's not true - he's got 14 followers on twitter already!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    No one is listening to the holy spirit warnings.

I see lots and lots of guns and many people are missing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

China china may god have mercy on what is about to happen in your land, thus saith the lord.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X