• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiry Letters for Choice Premier / Berwick Associates/ Runnymede Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settlement terms

This is what HMRC are likely to offer in the event that participants want to settle. It is based on actual cases.
    Last edited by administrator; 1 June 2015, 11:26. Reason: <admin note>This post is in response to a post that has been removed</admin note>

Comment

Mr Perry

FN/APN doesn't apply to non DOTAS, see post #74 to which you failed to respond.

Comment

Follower Notices and relevant Philip Boyle decision

Originally posted by HonestGuv View Post
        Mr Perry

FN/APN doesn't apply to non DOTAS, see post #74 to which you failed to respond.
        My apologies for missing that.

Where there is final judicial ruling that is relevant to Berwick, HMRC can issue a Partnership Follower Notice (PFN) to the representative partner.

The follower notice can then apply to generate a Partner Payment Notice (PPN) to each member of the partnership individually.

The members can also be given a follower notice or an APN in respect of a scheme in their personal capacity.

In those instances these will relate directly to their own Tax Return, which will of course include their share of the partnership profits and gains.

These provisions are included in the relevant legislation and explained further in HMRC guidance notes.

Comment

I repeat

To the best of my understanding Post #90 does not reflect the latest situation.

Comment

Sorry, I did some editing on this thread yesterday and called off to fix something else... Post #90 by M J Perry has been removed due to the contents being reported as potentially misleading and may cause concern to scheme users.

I have been in contact with Mike Kerridge at MJ Kerridge & Co and he has explained the situation to me. If you have been affected by the post and have any concerns then please do contact Mike directly.

It is not CUK's intention to allow posts that are factually incorrect or introduce fear or uncertainty and, especially on subjects that are a complex as this, we do rely on you to report to us where potentially incorrect information has been posted.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Admin

Comment

HMRC Enquiry Letters for Choice Premier / Runnymede Services

Would welcome PM contact from any Runnymede Services LLP partners who have received the enquiry letter from HMRC relating to tax year 2013/2014.

Comment

Moved the above post to the Choice Premier thread.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Option to PM

Admin, could you kindly upgrade my profile to allow me to PM please? I unfortunately join Berwick in 2012 and recieved letter from HMRC. So I would like to contact others to find outs how they dealt with this letter. Thank you.

Comment

Access Request

H Administrator,I was with Berwick 2012/14 please can you grant me access to the pm system

Comment

Working...
                      X