• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fil2013 View Post
    Recently joined the group after receiving another letter. I would happily contribute to the group, barrister and The Dandy

Best, Fil
    Hi Have just joined the group am interested in contributing to fighting fun, can admin please grant me PM rights?

Thanks

<admin note>PM rights granted</admin note>
    Last edited by administrator; 30 November 2013, 10:29.

Comment

Pls Sign me on

I got my letter yesterday for 2009/10 and 2010/11.

I'll like to be join the appeal.
      please grant me admin rights.

which of the appeal letters should i use the?

thanks

Last edited by administrator; 30 November 2013, 10:29.

Comment

Fighting fund / group

Hi all,

Received my second letter on Wednesday (2008-9 and now 2009-10). Called Michelle Booth who was very good last time but phone number, email address and website were dead today. Apparently she is still around and working for Redstone but is out of the office at the moment. I've left my contact details but I imagine I wont be the only name on her list when she gets back in.

I guess the first step is to appeal the letter from HMRC. I will use the 2008-9 letter that Edge wrote for me as a template if I don't hear back from Michelle in the next week or so. I've heard that its possible to add in a request to ask to stop the accumulation of interest pending appeal but I don't kniow whether that is accurate / realistic?

In the meantime I'm glad to find this group and happy to contribute to a fighting fund as its obvious that relying on Edge to fight our cause for us might be wishful thinking!

I've not had a chance to read through the whole thread. Is somebody collating names of the people who say they want to be involved?

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Dilbert View Post
          I've not had a chance to read through the whole thread. Is somebody collating names of the people who say they want to be involved?

Michael
          Contact member TheDandy.

Pete.

Comment

Please add me

Just got my 2009/10 letter.
            Please can i be granted PM rights and be added to the group to potentially fight the case.
            Thanks

Last edited by administrator; 30 November 2013, 10:30.

Comment

+1

Just to add my name to the list, I've pm'd TheDandy, spoke with MB this week and will be sending off my 2009/10 appeal letter off on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by AsGoodAsItGets View Post
                yep - got my 2nd letter too.
                Glad I found this forum / thread.

Admin can you please grant me PM rights. thanks.

I got the 2009/10 letter and the previous year too.
                I heard people have lost all they've got because of this.

I'm a bit lost as all efforts to contact Edge/Norla has proven abortive.
                At least this site points to the right direction, ....
                Please can the powers that be grant me PM rights so I can seek advice?

Comment

Originally posted by gee101 View Post
                  I got the 2009/10 letter and the previous year too.
                  I heard people have lost all they've got because of this.

I'm a bit lost as all efforts to contact Edge/Norla has proven abortive.
                  At least this site points to the right direction, ....
                  Please can the powers that be grant me PM rights so I can seek advice?
                  Hi Gee101,
                  Are you saying you just received a Discovery notice for 09/10 and one for 08/09 at the same time? I thought a Discovery notice can only go back 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by vern19 View Post
                    Hi Gee101,
                    Are you saying you just received a Discovery notice for 09/10 and one for 08/09 at the same time? I thought a Discovery notice can only go back 4 years

My bad, ..I just reread , what I meant to say is I got 08/09 while back used the template that sent to me just
                    when I thought it was all over, 09/10 comes in the mail, ...I am soo worried as this whole episode is taking
                    control of me....

Can I be granted PM access please?

Comment

Originally posted by gee101 View Post
                      My bad, ..I just reread , what I meant to say is I got 08/09 while back used the template that sent to me just
                      when I thought it was all over, 09/10 comes in the mail, ...I am soo worried as this whole episode is taking
                      control of me....

Can I be granted PM access please?
                      It's a tough time for everyone involved but you must stay positive. PM me

Comment

Working...
                      X