• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper - first, don't panic. The response deadline to the settlement opportunity has been extended to June 30th 2015.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...information--2

Second, you need to ask Admin for private message rights to contact someone leading a group (Admin can't join you to a group). You'll find details in the first post of this thread.

Pete.

Comment

Hi Pete

Thank you so much for sharing this information. It certainly takes the pressure off and buys us time!

Much appreciated!

Comment

Incompetant fools

Just how can we trust them to get things right!!!!

https://www.accountancylive.com/hmrc...nt-tax-returns

Comment

does anyone know if the s29ers group is still active or taking new members. I have attempted to make contact this week and not heard anything back.

Comment

If that's one of the groups headed by one of those mentioned in the first post then yes, I believe it is. How have you attempted to make contact?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterF View Post
              If that's one of the groups headed by one of those mentioned in the first post then yes, I believe it is. How have you attempted to make contact?
              I have tried to contact them admin at s29ers dot info with a view to joining but no reply...?? Anyone else heard anything??

Comment

Originally posted by foobar View Post
                I have tried to contact them admin at s29ers dot info with a view to joining but no reply...?? Anyone else heard anything??
                I've tried numerous times. Filled in the contact form on the website, sent emails. Nothing.

Comment

S29ers contact

Originally posted by PrtScn View Post
                  I've tried numerous times. Filled in the contact form on the website, sent emails. Nothing.
                  Hi, ? I am part of the group and they do reply eventually. They are all volunteers and so may not answer until the weekends. There is no rush at the moment as you have another 6 months to get organised. Pm me if you want the email address.
                  Last edited by bhavvy; 18 January 2015, 18:33. Reason: removed email

Comment

Does a Section 9A notification have to state section 9A

I got an inquiry letter way back in 2007 referring to my 2004/5 tax return, (ex Norla), and then nothing for 7 years until the settlement offer arrived back in September last year. HMRC are saying the 2007 letter was a section 9A enquiry but the letter doesn't mention section 9A or TMA 1970.

Does a section 9A enquiry have to say section 9A? Just wondering.

Comment

As far as I know they don't have to say anything. If you had letter from them then that year is open.

Comment

Working...
                      X