• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Rights

Hi Admin, can you please grant me PM rights; I got the letter last week and have already been in contact with Cascade.

Thanks

Comment

No Letter but Statement Received with big Tax Due for 08/09

I have not received a letter but I got a new Statement today with a large amount due for the 08/09 year which previously had been all paid up. I have Emailed you as requested.

Comment

Hi May I get PM rights too please.

Comment

PM Rights

Hi there

Can I please get PM rights also. I have yet to receive a letter called my accountant and they haven't seen anything. They looked at my HMRC account online on my behalf and didn't see anything for that tax year.

Still nervous

Regards
          M

Comment

London Seminar on HMRC and EBT Schemes

We have nearly 50 people wanting to attend the seminar on Saturday 6 April.

You need to book your place before the poll closes on Tuesday morning.

See London EBT Seminar.

Comment

PM Rights

I have received a dreaded brown envelope.

Admin: Can I have PM rights too please?

Thanks

Comment

Seminar Details

If any of you guys are intending to attend the seminar on Saturday, please see posts 24 onwards in the thread below. You should secure your seat asap to avoid disappointment - space is limited

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post1720974

Comment

PM Rights

Hi will you please grant me PM rights, I have now received a letter charging me interest on the 'outstanding' amount! Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys,

Also please grant me admin rights. Ks have lodged my appeal for the 08/09 tax year. Would like to discuss the situation with others.

Comment

in the same boat

Hi there

Please assign me PM rights so I can discuss with others what's happening? I am back in NZ but appeal lodged by KS.

<admin note - PM rights granted. />

Comment

Working...
                      X