• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my assessment letter in NZ

Hi Costo & everyone else on this thread

Thanks for all of the useful advice and discussion. I have relocated back to NZ so I need to get the ball rolling ASAP if I want to appeal - half of my 30 days have been wiped up delivering the letter to me on the other side of the world! Will contact Cascade this morning and hopefully arrange for KR to appeal on my behalf.

Thanks again & look forward to discussing this all will you in due course (in private).

Very keen to join the private discussion group in order to keep up with any recent developments. Can the administrator please all grant me access rights so I can PM Costo directly. Do I have to contact the admin directly?

Cheers
    Last edited by Jules76nz; 14 March 2013, 09:33.

Comment

Hi All

Not received the letter as I left the UK but noticed the demand for tax on my Self-Assessment Portal and phoned HMRC who informed me of the additional tax relating to Cascade/Penfolds. They accepted deferment of payment due on the 7th April as a result of me being located in South Africa.

Please add me to PM.

Cheers
      S/.

<admin note - PM rights ganted />

Comment

PM Rights Please

Hello, I have received the letter. Please will you grant me PM rights? Thanks in advance.

Comment

In the same boat

Hello, I have received a letter today (hubby's yet to be received). Letter dated 28/2/13, arrived in Australia 14/3/13 - Royal Mail at it's best.

Does anyone know of any letters have any received regarding earlier years or has the discovery period closed for these years? We left the UK in 2008 so this will be our last tax year in the UK but will this 'assessment' under the discovery provisions impact our ability to enter the UK for a holiday or another working trip?

Please will you grant me PM rights?

Cheers.

Comment

Hi,

I have received the letter too. Can I get PM rights?

Comment

received my letter today

Hello admin could you please providePM privileges I would like to remain informed and join the group

Cheers

Comment

PM rights please

Admin - can I please be granted PM rights so I can join the private discussion - many thanks!

Also spoke with Sean at Cascade who was very helpful and reassuring and has put me in contact with KS.

Suggest everyone do the same to ease the stress levels if anything!

Comment

PM Rights

Hi Can I have PM rights please

Comment

Question

Hi all,

Interesting to note that HMRC seem to be staggering DA's to those affected by this HMRC ruling.

Is anyone else receiving this letter dated beyond either the 20th, or 28th of February?

Given the '5 year' window is closing etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry View Post
                      Hi all,

Interesting to note that HMRC seem to be staggering DA's to those affected by this HMRC ruling.

Is anyone else receiving this letter dated beyond either the 20th, or 28th of February?

Given the '5 year' window is closing etc..
                      Mine from HMRC was dated 5th March, received on 8th March. I resigned from Penfolds on 30th Jan 2009, so decided I was in the odds and sods bucket. Wish I was in the too difficult bucket

m

Comment

Working...
                      X