• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wizard Wages

Originally posted by biggles_1 View Post
    Anyone got the director reports yet?
    Brian Kiernan is the director of Wizard Wages. Brian Kiernan was a director of Willowmeade Ltd. Willowmeade went into administration earlier this year. The outcome of the administration was that Willowmeade, directed by Brian Kiernan, was supposed to owe the Sunday partnerships about £1,000,000. Apparently some of the partnerships also owe Willowmeade money, but Brian Kiernan hasn't given a clear explanation as to how that happened.

Wizard Wages was initially called 'Willow Direct'.

To repeat: Brian Kiernan ran Willowmeade, which went bust owing millions. Brian Kiernan also runs Wizard Wages. Wizard Wages have just sent a mail out touting their wares.

I think the picture regarding Wizard Wages and Brian Kiernan is clear.
    Last edited by electro; 9 July 2010, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post

I think the picture regarding Wizard Wages and Brian Kiernan is clear.
      I think so too, just didn't want any libel accusations taking more money out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
        I think so too, just didn't want any libel accusations taking more money out of me.
        What amazes me is that these guys all appear to do it again and again without any kind of comeback.

How are they allowed to keep starting up again without any legal intervention?

As Gasman says. I may be wrong, it is all my opinion of course (I don't want some court case either) but it seems like they start up the process, squeeze it for all it's worth and then fold it all up just to do it all over again.

Where have Von Essen gone now and what have they called themselves this time round? The other thing I want to know is "What is it with Bristol that appeals so much to this?"

J.

Comment

Any update on the court case? Also, I have mailed the action group a couple of times but never received a reply, anything more I need do?

Cheers.

-Mark

Comment

Action groups

Originally posted by stikkenhoffen View Post
            Any update on the court case? Also, I have mailed the action group a couple of times but never received a reply, anything more I need do?

Cheers.

-Mark
            The court case is proceeding....If you want any more information join the action groups....not sure if I can say any more...

We are looking at the best way to bring people in to another group and will post more info as and when we have sorted it.

Mikey

Comment

Any further news on this from anyone?

Hi All,

I too have found myself in the same dire position as others on the forums.

I am looking for any info relating to the court cases as well as the working group. I sent an email to the yahoo email address posted by a few ppl but have not heard anything back.

Can someone pls update us as to what is going on?

Does anyone know the contact details for the administrators in charge of the bradbury situation?

Comment

Reed Morgan

Have been receiving alot of company 'alerts' lately regarding Reed Morgan - noteably Credit and Risk Score Changes. I can only imagine that it will be a matter of time before we see this company go the same way as Sunday Solutions (which is now in the liquidator's hands). Anyone who used Reed Morgan for invoicing (and is not part of the legal case) should seriously take notice of this. It has become clear that 'partners' are receiving VAT demands for massive sums of money, as it would appear that RM failed to pay HMRC the VAT owed by the partnerships - it's not rocket science to deduce what happened to the VAT money!!!! EVERY partner is affected, regardless of whether you're in the legal group(s) or not. The 'good' news is, the administrators are also equally liable - since their names appear on virtually every partnership - that's a serious amount of money. I bet DG/AN failed to mention that minor technicality to them - I wonder where their loyalties now lie. Of course, if the administrators don't pay, we can sue them - bring it on!!!!! If anyone does know the whereabouts of the administrators (J.S & S.A.M), please let me know - would love to pay them a visit!

Comment

Yet another victim of Sunday Solutions / Willowmeade / Bradbury & CO / etc..

After reading through the thread, I can confirm that my own experiences of dealings with Sunday Solutions, Willowmeade, Bradbury & CO., Barclays Bank (branch holding my partnership (Macpherson McCabe)'s account) - not to mention my dialogue with HMRC - are very similar.
                  I am personally due almost £10,000 that has been withheld as a forecasted amount for the settlement of my Tax and NI liability for period 2008-2009. I was informed at the outset that a portion of funds due to my sales would be retained in my partnership’s bank account and an amount would be paid from it to HMRC on my behalf. However, as HMRC has never received settlement (and I have been given no other option by HMRC than to settle the amount myself which I have done), and also bearing in mind the overwhelming catalogue of other victims’ experiences, I realise that I have actually been cheated out of money I worked very hard for.
                  HMRC was patently unsympathetic, and just focused on getting contributions from me by the end of January 2010, and made it quite clear that it was up to me to take appropriate legal action against those perpetrating the fraud. Such legal action would undoubtedly involve prohibitively expensive legal costs.
                  Has anyone started any legal action, either as an individual, or as part of a group?
                  Another approach might be to get the media involved – i.e. investigative journalists (e.g. of Mail on Sunday, etc) who have all the contacts, and would surely be interested in uncovering massive fraud, embezzlement, etc., affecting many (is it not at least 1300 victims)?
                  I would appreciate further views on the way ahead. We just can’t let them get away with it!

Regards to all,
                  Agnomen
                  Last edited by Agnomen; 27 September 2010, 23:11.

Comment

Hello All,

Another similarly affected contractor here (what a welcome to contracting), to the tune of £7.5k.

Any advice about who to contact to see about trying to get that money back would be very greatefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comment

Just another periodic reminder of the legal action group contact details.
                      [email protected]
                      From here you will be given information on how to proceed if you wish to join the action group.
                      Mikey

Comment

Working...
                      X