• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Even though you may have posted a legitimate / fake email address, you may want to disguise the email address if I were you. If it does turn out to be a legitimate email address and they start to receive lots of spam / abuse (and somehow they see your post), it may get tricky.
    Its been disabled but I have taken your advice and changed it.

Thanks

Comment

I'm writting this from my laptop while sat in the dark watching a house, so appologies for spelling etc.

Just a quick up date for anyone who took my advice in November.

Today, I was doing some investigation work (for a non-Sunday-issue) and ended up in the village where one of the key Sunday Solutions players lived.

I watched the house for a few hours and when he eventually came out I approached him. He recognised me immediatley and initially didn't want to speak, but after after a few minutes we got talking. From what i can gather, no one seems to be putting the heat on him so far, (as he seems to have every approach covered - which is what i expected) so he didn't seem to bothered about everyone who was chasing their money.

He has removed his personal number plates from his car and takes a different route to work everyday (which suggests to me that he is worried about the situation and his office is still pretty local). So, if you were planning to use my suggestion and 'leaning' on him a little, he seems to be there for the taking.

Oh, and he admitted he views this forum daily and has joined at least three actions groups which are working against him! (keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that) - knowing you are reading this - I have a little message for you - I know you didn't tell me everything today, but you know i'm good enough to find it out. I've done it before and I can do it again.
      Either start paying these guys back some of their money or I might start hiring myself out to them.
      Last edited by davehh; 15 April 2010, 22:07.

Comment

information

All
        There seems to be some information held by people posting on this forum that could be useful in pending legal action. If you have anything you feel may be relevent you obviuosly should not post it on a public forum. If you send an email to sundaybradbury@yahoodotcodotuk then the action group can put you in touch with solicitors acting on our behalf.

Comment

Mod Post:

Following on from Dave's post. Please vet any new people very carefully before entrusting your details to them.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by davehh View Post
            Oh, and he admitted he views this forum daily and has joined at least three actions groups which are working against him! (keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that).[/SIZE]
            At least three action groups????

I wasnt aware that there was this many groups?? There is one group split into multiple legal teams but you only join once... Things dont seem to add up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain-Le-Roi View Post
              At least three action groups????

I wasnt aware that there was this many groups?? There is one group split into multiple legal teams but you only join once... Things dont seem to add up here.
              Agreed - not sure if there is anyone on here that can be properly trusted. Anything that may have some impact on the case should not be written on here, but e-mailed to SundayBradbury at Yahoo ... if it is ok to be disseminated generally then let them do it.

Simon

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by davehh View Post
                I'm writting this from my laptop while sat in the dark watching a house, so appologies for spelling etc.

Just a quick up date for anyone who took my advice in November.

Today, I was doing some investigation work (for a non-Sunday-issue) and ended up in the village where one of the key Sunday Solutions players lived.

I watched the house for a few hours and when he eventually came out I approached him. He recognised me immediatley and initially didn't want to speak, but after after a few minutes we got talking. From what i can gather, no one seems to be putting the heat on him so far, (as he seems to have every approach covered - which is what i expected) so he didn't seem to bothered about everyone who was chasing their money.

He has removed his personal number plates from his car and takes a different route to work everyday (which suggests to me that he is worried about the situation and his office is still pretty local). So, if you were planning to use my suggestion and 'leaning' on him a little, he seems to be there for the taking.

Oh, and he admitted he views this forum daily and has joined at least three actions groups which are working against him! (keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that) - knowing you are reading this - I have a little message for you - I know you didn't tell me everything today, but you know i'm good enough to find it out. I've done it before and I can do it again.
                Either start paying these guys back some of their money or I might start hiring myself out to them.
                This is the problem with these bulletin boards they are open to anyone. But fairs fair the perpetrators ought to know how they are viewed. If the person who wrote this message really knows how to get millions back he should contact the action group.

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
                  This is the problem with these bulletin boards they are open to anyone. But fairs fair the perpetrators ought to know how they are viewed. If the person who wrote this message really knows how to get millions back he should contact the action group.
                  Or PM me... I dont care how I get my money back

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Mod Post:

Following on from Dave's post. Please vet any new people very carefully before entrusting your details to them.
                    I'm sorry to spoil the party, but with all due respect, at what stage does someone who holds (probably in the region of) £2m of someone elses money
                    - Not join the action groups of the people who are against him to monitor what they are doing
                    - Not spend days, weeks, months and years employing a team of researchers to make the solution as easy as possible to understand, yet the whole time giving the customer as little information as possible.
                    - Not hire a solicitor and accountant (which probably cost a lot more than the ones you are hiring) to ask them where his solution fails and then to find ways to make it bullet proof, hence securing his money for the future?

If you want this in plain english - on the 19th Feb '09 this post started. By this time, he already had a plan in place to take your money. This week, you are still arguing the toss on how to resolve the issue. He is (at least) 14 months ahead of the game.

If you believe that every time you throw a coin in the air it will land on heads or tails - continue doing what you are doing (let me guess - this country was build on honesty and hardwork right?).

If you believe that sometimes the coin will land on it's edge, or fall down a drain (so you don't get to see which side it lands) or is a fixed coin with heads on both sides, or is a foreign coin with niether a head nor a tail, or is thrown by someone who makes it land on heads for his personal gain, then maybe you will find a way to resolve this issue.

Discussion is great, but if your legal groups don't work, what is your plan B? and C? and D?

Comment

Money

I'm going to split hairs here. People's tax that shoul;d have been paid fpor 2007-8 by 31st January 2009 did not get paid. The unnamed persons claimimg to be "administer " the partnerships did not do this. The money was not where it should have been ( i.e. in the partnership bank accounts). The money was already not there at 19th February 2009.
                      Where was It?
                      Who Moved it? No one is owning up and i will get censored if I suggest names. But there are two or three candidates

What all of the partners need is not some smart guy saying" I know where the alleged bad guys live". The money's not there. It's a tool to access the partnership bank statements and the ability to follow the trail to where money went from all of the partnerships. Barclays Bank plc needs to be asked to allow the partners who owned ( because they sweated to earn it) the money transferred by Willowmeade Limited etc to the partnership bank accounts to see the bank statements for their partnership. The money's not there either.
                      Even redacted statements showing each partner's own bits would be a start. And I bet the money's not there.
                      If Bradbury and Co Ltd prepared the partnership accounts they had to have sight of these. So if your partnership has had its 2008-9 tax return delivered they had the statements. You paid for that so you have a right to seek that information from your partnership's agent or accountant. It would be wrong if they refuse to deliver this.

Comment

Working...
                      X