• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Issue but it is related

Hi - I'm another victim of this - I thought I would give you a heads up on something else that maybe of interest:
    Not long after I found out about all this (and I'd exhausting all leads) I got a text message from another wealth management company in the Isle of Man. Coincidence I thought and asked where they got my details - they said they would get back to me - guess what? No response as yet. It got me thinking though and what if the database with our details had been sold on - then I thought isn't this identity thief? Bearing in mind the details they will have had I was wondering if this wasn't something else that can be used in a legal case?

Just a thought. If anyone manages to track down anyone responsible for this can you tell them thanks from me - for managing to nick the wealth - and putting me into debt.

I'm so fed up with this!!!

Comment

Someone in Authority who seems to be interested

Hi all,

Following a phone call from Jessica at The Daily Telegraph, I have spoken to Consumer Direct and they actually appeared to be interested. I have given them all the details I could at the time and they were passing it all on to Trading Standards as 'a criminal breach'.

Their contact details are 08454 040506 and www.consumerdirect.gov.uk

I would recommend that as many people as possible do the same, power in numbers !!

Simon

Comment

Swilmot - do you have a reference number or something that other people can quote?

Comment

Reference

Originally posted by Rhines View Post
          Swilmot - do you have a reference number or something that other people can quote?
          Hi, yes - if they want to quote the reference, it is EM2744027
          The EM is East Midlands.

Cheers,

Simon

Comment

check

Poppy thats might well be worth doing then. I owe 14k and cant pay, every little bit might help.

Comment

Fougere Viljoen Partnership

Hi all ,

Was anyone with the Fougere Viljoen Partnership, I would be interested to know because I have just recieved a £100 penalty from HMRC as they have not received the Partnership Tax Return from Bradbury.

If you were please contact me at <removed>

<admin note>Email removed to save you from SPAM. Account upgraded so that you can use the PM system.</admin note>

Comment

This should have been posted in this thread as well:
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...nistrator.html

Monahans Accountants have been appointed administrators of Willow Meade Limited.

They contacted us to state they would be posting the thread above and also that they are "trying to piece together the various parties involved with "Sunday Solutions" and its associates."

Comment

Administrators (Willowmeade!)

This is further evidence that none of us will receive the monies we our owed and that administrators for our respective partnerships will never be appointed let alone be in contact with us!

I don't want to be so negative about all this, but even if any of the action groups succeed, all the money is now gone!

Comment

The show's not over......!

Originally posted by Mike1004 View Post
                    This is further evidence that none of us will receive the monies we our owed and that administrators for our respective partnerships will never be appointed let alone be in contact with us!

I don't want to be so negative about all this, but even if any of the action groups succeed, all the money is now gone!
                    You ARE being too negative! Until we know for sure that it's gone let's not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      This should have been posted in this thread as well"
                      I had intended to do so but needed a thread to link back to (and was waiting for my first post to be moderated).

Steve Elliott
                      Monahans

Comment

Working...
                      X