• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davehh View Post
    Because I've spent hundreds of hours investigating this company and am not going to give away my time or knowledge for free.
    So your saying they just need to threaten the right people with legal action to get their money back. You are also saying they have got the wrong people so far, so you presumably know who the correct people are.

If you know who they are, how long does it take to tell someone a name and address? Certainly less time than you spent on you last post. Yet you are too busy to, even if it means some extra cash.

So what is the real story with you, I am still not sure .... it all sounds a bit fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
      So your saying they just need to threaten the right people with legal action to get their money back. You are also saying they have got the wrong people so far, so you presumably know who the correct people are.

If you know who they are, how long does it take to tell someone a name and address? Certainly less time than you spent on you last post. Yet you are too busy to, even if it means some extra cash.

So what is the real story with you, I am still not sure .... it all sounds a bit fishy to me.
      Yes, davehh, I'm sorry but your story doesn't make any sense.

1. You claim to have information yet don't want to to reveal it "for free".
      2. You've turned down offers for payment for this information.

Conclusion = You don't have any real information and are just a wind-up merchant.

Comment

So your saying they just need to threaten the right people with legal action to get their money back.
        From my experience, yes.

You are also saying they have got the wrong people so far, so you presumably know who the correct people are.
        The brians behind it - Yes, the guys who will pay you back your money - Yes.

If you know who they are, how long does it take to tell someone a name and address?
        Because the people who are legally responsable for paying back your money, won't do until the brians behind it agree to. As soon as you track down these people and understand who they are, they would rather give you back your money than deal with the negitve publicity.

A few years ago i knew their business plans. I understood where they were heading and what they were looking to achieve. I helped them understand that i could do something which could damage these plans. Combine that with a few legal letters and they backed down without a fight.

Knowing what these plans were, I would suggest they are still heading in that direction. The reason I can't give you their names is;I want to investigate their situation first before approaching them. Once I have this informaiton, recovering your money should be easy.

I know I can make a lot of money here, so why would I want a few contractors (who are inexperienced at chasing money) hassling them? It's only going to make my life harder if i do get hired.

It's not rocket science.

In a previous post,
        ........while the members of CUK have been sleeping, the brians behind Sunday have not. As i said in a previous post, they are probably around 3 years ahead of you at the moment. Obviously, they are not moving the Sunday brand forward, but their other business entities are going from strength to strength. They are now so big, that you would of all heard about them, just not realised who they are.
        For goodness sake, there's more than one way to get your money back. Stop thinking about "taking legal action" and "crying to the police" & start thinking about all the companies involved in the link.

Has everyone of them been visited? No
        Have you spoken to all the staff working for them? No
        Have you spoken to all the mysterious companies that were once something to do with them and all of a sudden aren't? No.

For the last time - Learn about the solution -how it is set up, the brains behind it, the giant web of companies involved, their addresses and the rest will fall into place.

Nothing on this forum suggests to me that any of you have done anything more than;
        • Write on this forum
        • Do research on the internet
        • Contact the police
        • Speak to the HMRC.
        • Threaten legal action

There's more to the world than an internet connection and a mobile phone The quicker you learn this the quicker you will get your money back.

Comment

Sunday Group

Originally posted by KerryJ
          Found an interesting directors report on Dermod Atkinson.
          Resigned as director of Reed Morgan in 2008.
          Was a director of a resource company which is now under directorship of Darren Green.
          He is listed as 'Head of Wealth Management' at Von Essen.
          He is the director of a number of active Sundays companies. Including the Sundays Group Ltd.

Has anyone dealt with him before?
          I have. He's the boss of my IFA. Sunday Group are proper, regulated. They organised my mortgage and an ISA. He helped me get a real accountant to do my 08/09 SATR. He severed his links with Sunday Solutions/Bradbury in early 2009, after promises by Bradbury to sort themselves out weren't met. Sunday Group were Sunday Solutions named 'wealth management partners', the relationship was that SS gave SG clients. He's always responsive and sympathetic. I trust him.

Comment

Valid address

Originally posted by zorionak View Post
            If I could just get a valid address for the Bradbury mob I could move onto the next step towards to filing a legal claim.

Hope someone out there can oblige.
            The registered address in Folkestone is required to be valid:
            http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/abo...1.shtml#ch1q10

I'd write there, and send a CC to the residential address in Keynsham.

Comment

From my experience, yes.

Because the people who are legally responsable for paying back your money, won't do until the brians behind it agree to. As soon as you track down these people and understand who they are, they would rather give you back your money than deal with the negitve publicity.

A few years ago i knew their business plans. I understood where they were heading and what they were looking to achieve. I helped them understand that i could do something which could damage these plans. Combine that with a few legal letters and they backed down without a fight.

Knowing what these plans were, I would suggest they are still heading in that direction. The reason I can't give you their names is;I want to investigate their situation first before approaching them. Once I have this informaiton, recovering your money should be easy.

I know I can make a lot of money here, so why would I want a few contractors (who are inexperienced at chasing money) hassling them? It's only going to make my life harder if i do get hired.

It's not rocket science.

In a previous post,

For goodness sake, there's more than one way to get your money back. Stop thinking about "taking legal action" and "crying to the police" & start thinking about all the companies involved in the link.

Has everyone of them been visited? No
              Have you spoken to all the staff working for them? No
              Have you spoken to all the mysterious companies that were once something to do with them and all of a sudden aren't? No.

For the last time - Learn about the solution -how it is set up, the brains behind it, the giant web of companies involved, their addresses and the rest will fall into place.

Nothing on this forum suggests to me that any of you have done anything more than;
              • Write on this forum
              • Do research on the internet
              • Contact the police
              • Speak to the HMRC.
              • Threaten legal action

There's more to the world than an internet connection and a mobile phone The quicker you learn this the quicker you will get your money back.
              Everyone be careful about posters like this and DO NOT part with any money

There is no magic solution here and daveh is talking utter crap.

Hes new to the forum and has nine posts..

You really think he is your knight in shining armour

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
                Everyone be careful about posters like this and DO NOT part with any money

There is no magic solution here and daveh is talking utter crap.

Hes new to the forum and has nine posts..

You really think he is your knight in shining armour
                You'd have to be simply nuts to give this bloke any money based on the stuff posted here to date.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Is it Brian Cant?

Brian from "The Life of Brian?"

Brian the snail?

How many Brians are involved in this thing?

At least Davehh has pointed people in the right direction - if anyone called Brian reveals themselves to you, demand your money back from them.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

MoneyClaim

Has anyone had a response from Bradbury after filing via MoneyClaim?
                    They have 14 days to respond right?

Also, do any of you know who your partnership administrators are? If so, how did you find out?
                    Anyone else in the partnership Long Ralph?
                    Last edited by Zotter; 15 November 2009, 08:18. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

oh dear

I have only recently become aware that I am deeply implicated in this Sunday/Bradbury Hell. I operated through a partnership throughout 2008/09 and (like so many others) have been unable to conduct any meaningful communication with Bradbury & Co regarding my partnership accounts and retained funds. I suspect that there are a significant number of people facing the same predicament (including people who still don’t realise what is happening). Can anyone offer any help or advice from their experiences thus far? Is it possible to communicate privately on this forum? I would certainly be interested in speaking to those similarly affected, in order to file a joint legal action against these people – I suspect that this is the best chance we have of getting any of our money back! After reading the two threads on this subject, I will contact: the Police, Trading Standards, Watchdog, and Companies House. I found my contact with HMRC was confusing and counter-productive (that’s being generous). Is there anything else constructive I can do before initiating legal action?

Comment

Working...
                      X