• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

partnership papers

Originally posted by leer34 View Post
    can anyone who has recieved their draft partnership papers say how they were recieved?
    PDFs, by email. Not the actual SATR supplements, just spreadsheets.

Comment

Originally posted by zorionak View Post
      I am using HMRC moneyclaim, It is solely for retrieval of funds that I had deposited in retention account. I am no longer a partner (thank god!), My tax for 07/08 was successfully settled (thank God!) so really just chasing up my refund for funds leftover in the retention account. How do I send you a message to you privately??
      Are you filing a claim against Bradbury, or against the actual partnership?
      In my opinion, there is no point filing it against Bradbury, they are just the accountants, the claim should be against your partnership, and you probably dont have their details. Then again, the letter from the partnership saying they will pay back the money as soon as you agree to your draft accounts, and with Bradbury managing the bank accounts on behalf of the partnerships as stated in the partnership agreements, there might be a case for Bradbury not acting to distribute the money the parnership already stated is due to us.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Zotter View Post
        Are you filing a claim against Bradbury, or against the actual partnership?
        In my opinion, there is no point filing it against Bradbury, they are just the accountants, the claim should be against your partnership, and you probably dont have their details.
        Probably right about Bradbury, depends what their engagement terms said

"The claim should be against the partnership" - Intersting point. The partnership is your business if you think about it, you'd be making a cliam against yourself. The partnership would need to employ the services of a solicitor to defend and spend your profits. Probably not the right thing to do if you all feel hard done to by your accountant.

Comment

Request for info

Originally posted by Zotter View Post
          I am in the same situation as you. No longer parter, just want money back.
          Have you tried the other address yet? How do I send you a private message so that you can give me the address as per your last but one post replying to me?

<mod note>Have asked the admin to upgrade your account so you can use the PM system. Try in half an hour or so and you should be able to use it. If anyone reading this needs PM access use the contact form on the forum to request access and state the reason.</mod note>

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
            So, we know that The Tramshed is empty, but has anyone visited Bath Road in Keynsham, Bristol? Is it just Nyiri's home address?

BTW, Darren Green is a shareholder though not a director of Sunday Solutions.
            Yes, that is is home address. In the documents from Companies House both him and his wife reside at this address. She is the secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by zorionak View Post
              Have you tried the other address yet? How do I send you a private message so that you can give me the address as per your last but one post replying to me?

<mod note>Have asked the admin to upgrade your account so you can use the PM system. Try in half an hour or so and you should be able to use it. If anyone reading this needs PM access use the contact form on the forum to request access and state the reason.</mod note>
              I feel I have fulfilled the partnership requirements and the delay of payment is now due to the incompetence of Bradbury, so the claim should probably go out to them. Once I signed the papers, Chris Collins also told me he passed on my form to the Bradbury accounts department.

Comment

Sounds logical

Originally posted by frank size View Post
                Probably right about Bradbury, depends what their engagement terms said

"The claim should be against the partnership" - Intersting point. The partnership is your business if you think about it, you'd be making a cliam against yourself. The partnership would need to employ the services of a solicitor to defend and spend your profits. Probably not the right thing to do if you all feel hard done to by your accountant.
                I think your explanation is logical. Basically my grievance remains with Bradbury as they were the entity that were making payments on my behalf from the retention account to settle my Self Assessment Tax liability.

Clearly if they could delve into a pot with money that I had provided for the occasion they should also delve into that same pot to return the money that was left over as a result of me leaving the partnership and having all tax liabilities formally settled and closed.

If I could just get a valid address for the Bradbury mob I could move onto the next step towards to filing a legal claim.

Hope someone out there can oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by davehh View Post
                  Once again, yet another member of Contractor UK proving how naive you are;
                  Brilliant!

If they wanted someone to spell – they would hire an English teacher. I’m not an English Teacher, nor do I pretend to be. But what I am is someone with a proven track record in beating these guys and that’s a different story.

As for all the posts and PM’s I received asking for help to get your money back, I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I was in the Middle East on business.

Unfortunately, at this moment in time I am working on another investigation and as a consequence am too busy to help.

Not only that, I am wondering if it would be cost effective for you to employ my services at this moment in time. I’ve done a little research for you and from what I can gather (next hint coming up) there’s a few things that could be done very cheaply without employing my services. Spending a few days/weeks doing the suggestions on my last post should give you a couple of leads which may prove productive. (At the very least it will save you a decent whack of money if i did get involved).

Once again thanks for the PM's.
                  I don't get it. So why not just tell us what you know instead of giving "hints" and "advice". If you do have information, why are you not sharing it.

"Because you want us to figure it out by ourselves" is not a good answer.

"Because you don't have time" is not a good answer either.

So I say again, if you don't have anything tangible to contribute to this forum, why keep posting? None of your "hints" are things that we haven't figured out by ourselves already.

Comment

Originally posted by Titanic View Post
                    I don't get it. So why not just tell us what you know instead of giving "hints" and "advice". If you do have information, why are you not sharing it.

"Because you want us to figure it out by ourselves" is not a good answer.

"Because you don't have time" is not a good answer either.
                    Because I've spent hundreds of hours investigating this company and am not going to give away my time or knowledge for free.

Originally posted by Titanic View Post
                    None of your "hints" are things that we haven't figured out by ourselves already.
                    In that case, why haven't you all got your money back?

The process isn't too hard;
                    1. Learn about the solution (how it is set up, the brains behind it, the giant web of companies involved and their addresses.)
                    2. Ask them how much you are owed / required to pay HMRC etc
                    3. Ask them to either pay it or give you your money back
                    4. If they don't do this, threaten them with legal action

From what I can see, even with my hints, most of you aren't past number 1. Those of you who think that you are already on 4 are not chasing (or taking legal action) against the right people. (Of course you could be, but not telling the rest of the forum.)

From experience, if you get to number 4 they pay up within a few days.

Either way progress still seems painfully slow.
                    Last edited by davehh; 13 November 2009, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by davehh View Post
                      Because I've spent hundreds of hours investigating this company and am not going to give away my time or knowledge for free.

In that case, why haven't you all got your money back?

The process isn't too hard;
                      1. Learn about the solution (how it is set up, the brains behind it, the giant web of companies involved and their addresses.)
                      2. Ask them how much you are owed / required to pay HMRC etc
                      3. Ask them to either pay it or give you your money back
                      4. If they don't do this, threaten them with legal action

From what I can see, even with my hints, most of you aren't past number 1. Those of you who think that you are already on 4 are not chasing (or taking legal action) against the right people. (Of course you could be, but not telling the rest of the forum.)

From experience, if you get to number 4 they pay up within a few days.

Either way progress still seems painfully slow.

1 is not that simple. And when you get to 4, you can only take legal action against Bradbury, or your own partnership. And at the moment they simply ignore all correspondence. These guys have had threats of all kinds from a lot of people. I think things are a bit more sour now than they were when you were looking into this.

Comment

Working...
                      X